Well, here's some updated information in case anyone is following along.
Here's where the leak is, as I mentioned in my first post, I added the hose clamp as a quick attempt to stop the leak.
Where the hose attaches to the expansion tank there's a teflon reducer that's supposed to seal the connection, so I figured that was the culprit. I drained and flushed my coolant system with distilled water, replaced the hose (which comes with a new teflon reducer,) refilled the system, and crossed my fingers.
Also, here's a photo of the drain plug on the lower passenger side of the radiator just as a reference:
After all of that, I still had a leak; so I figured the problem was on the tank side of that connection, since the hose and teflon reducer was new. A new tank is between $200-250, so I figured I'd take it into the garage and let them replace it under warranty. The garage tells me the hose is bad, and should be replaced. That will fix the leak for sure. To my disbelief, I tell them that I just replaced that hose and I highly doubt that will fix the problem. They pressure tested the hose, and it's bad, a new hose will fix the problem for sure. So I submit and let them replace the hose, and it's still leaking. To add insult to injury, this work is not covered by the warranty.
So, I ordered a new tank this morning. I'll be replacing the tank and adding some permatex to this connection. I will provide another update once I get the tank changed out.
Sometimes the most simple problems prove to be the biggest headaches.