Just got these yesterday and installed them today. Here's a few Pros & Cons about them
- Fit like a glove
- Look great
- Protects the seats
- Extra padding makes seat feel a little higher and more comfortable (this is really nice)
- Install can be a PITA. Clips under the front seat are challenging because of all the mechanical stuff under there. You have to remove back seat to install
- Clips aren't the sturdiest and come apart pretty easily under tension during install. Once installed though they do stay clipped
- Center console cover doesn't fit as nicely
- Only had them on today, but they seem to retain a little heat so my back was feeling a little bit warm. Maybe a sun visor for my windeshield will be my next investment.
IMO the pros outweigh the cons because they do look so good and will protect the seats. Here's a couple of shots.