Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weathertech No-Drill Mudflaps w/running boards

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weathertech No-Drill Mudflaps w/running boards

I just want to confirm for anyone looking at the Weathertech No-Drill Mudflaps that they will fit on a 2014 STX Sport with the black running boards. In fact I didn't even need to loosen the bolts on the running boards to adjust them. I had at least an inch of clearance as it came from the factory. (see pics below). Took maybe 5min per wheel to install, seem very sturdy.

The part numbers I used where: 110002-120002

I highly recommend them. I live on a dirt road and having mud slung across my doors/windows/cab/running boards is pretty much a daily event (at least in the spring). Needless to say... I love these, money well spent. I will update this post if I run into any problems in the future. I don't anticipate any.

You can see the clearance here.

Other pics of how they look.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:34 PM

Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackDogMA
I just want to confirm for anyone looking at the Weathertech No-Drill Mudflaps that they will fit on a 2014 STX Sport with the black running boards. In fact I didn't even need to loosen the bolts on the running boards to adjust them. I had at least an inch of clearance as it came from the factory. (see pics below). Took maybe 5min per wheel to install, seem very sturdy.

The part numbers I used where: 110002-120002

I highly recommend them. I live on a dirt road and having mud slung across my doors/windows/cab/running boards is pretty much a daily event (at least in the spring). Needless to say... I love these, money well spent. I will update this post if I run into any problems in the future. I don't anticipate any.

You can see the clearance here.

Other pics of how they look.

Off-topic, but do you know what brand running boards those are? I have the same ones, but not sure of brand. I need a replacement end cap for mine.
Old 04-19-2015, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Baron00
Off-topic, but do you know what brand running boards those are? I have the same ones, but not sure of brand. I need a replacement end cap for mine.
I believe they are OEM as they come on all the STX Sports. I think a chrome version of the same running board comes on some XLTs as well.
Old 04-19-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 53 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackDogMA
I believe they are OEM as they come on all the STX Sports. I think a chrome version of the same running board comes on some XLTs as well.
That's what I thought too, but I can't find them!!! All I need is the end cap!
Old 04-19-2015, 08:37 PM

I'd just swing into a Ford dealer. If yours are OEM Probably your best bet, if your cant find the part #'s. Hope your able to locate one.
Old 06-13-2015, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for posting this! my buddy was looking for these for his 2014 STX and thought they wouldn't fit cuz of his running boards... i have these on my 2013 FX4 and love them!
Old 06-17-2015, 09:16 AM

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I love my no-drill WeatherTech mudflaps. Just like BlackDogMA said, you have just enough clearance to put them on with runningboards (I have the same ones on my Fx4). The best part, is you DON'T have to drill!!! They have been on for almost a year and are still sturdy.

Quick Reply: Weathertech No-Drill Mudflaps w/running boards