Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck Measurements

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck Measurements

Hi, new to the forum. My company is working on creating a software program similar to Tirerack and DiscoutTires Wheel previewers, only with more useful features for the aftermarket. One problem we are having at the moment is there isn't an easy to find place to go for OEM axle width and ride height measurements for different years and truck models. By ride height I'm talking about distance from ground to underside of cab.

This seemed like the perfect place to ask since you're all truck guys and might know how to help us out. So if any of you know any info for your truck, Ford or otherwise, we would greatly appreciate the help.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:05 PM
NGM
Resident A-hole

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

I will take the time to do your research on 4 different Ford truck products. 04 F350, 05 F150 2wd 06F250 4wd FX4, 98 Expedition for a free set of wheels. I am looking for a look aloke of Mickey Thompson Classic 2 simulated beadlocks in black and 17". Thats one wheel per truck. I will even throw in a 95 Mustang measurements for free.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, glad to get such a quick response. Sounds like you have easy access to all of these cars?

And we are talking about seeing what your wheel looks like on them for free right? =)

Quick Reply: Truck Measurements