Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sunroofdoctor install

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunroofdoctor install

Hi All

I know some on here have succesfully used the sunroofdoctor replacement parts to fix the broken sunroof.

I had an independent mechanic (friend of mine) install the parts. Problem is after the install, he is not able to get the sunroof to slide all the way open.

It tilts up and down OK. But it only slides about 3 inches open and stops. He said sliding the arms along the track seems tight and he was unable to correct that.

Before I contact the sunroofdocter to see if they could help, I was wondering if anyone had come across this problem and how you were able to fix it if so.

Thanks in advance for any help
Old 11-30-2015, 10:15 AM

bump
Old 11-30-2015, 10:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

bump for more information. I am in the process of buying this kit and installing it myself in a few weeks. How long was the install? I've heard its a good 4 hours?
Old 12-01-2015, 12:44 PM

My friend did the install himself and took out all seats and internal trim. He spent a few days on it.
But I've also heard it can be done in a day with two people.

Because he couldn't get the glass to open completely, he also had taken it apart and back together a few times.

Quick Reply: sunroofdoctor install