Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Covers (Carhartt)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 02:31 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Seat Covers (Carhartt)

I installed the Ford/Carhartt seat covers today onto my 40/20/40 front seats. Very confusing since the 1st grade drawings are terrible in the instructions but I was able to figure it out. The kit comes with 2 covers for the center seat. One for the console with the cup holders/storage on top and the other for the plain seat. I am thinking about getting the kit for the rear seats as well.

The covers fit very nicely and are typical Carhartt canvas type material that will wear like iron. I suggest these covers to keep your seats nice looking over the years you will own the truck!
Old 02-16-2013, 05:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got any pics? Thanks...
Old 02-16-2013, 08:49 AM

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Sitedrifter
I installed the Ford/Carhartt seat covers today onto my 40/20/40 front seats. Very confusing since the 1st grade drawings are terrible in the instructions but I was able to figure it out. The kit comes with 2 covers for the center seat. One for the console with the cup holders/storage on top and the other for the plain seat. I am thinking about getting the kit for the rear seats as well.

The covers fit very nicely and are typical Carhartt canvas type material that will wear like iron. I suggest these covers to keep your seats nice looking over the years you will own the truck!

Are they waterproof and puncture proof? I am just curious is all since I had no idea that Carhartt made seat covers. And yes, I am very well aware of what the Carhartt clothing does, worn Carhartt for work the majority of my adult working career.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT
Are they waterproof and puncture proof? I am just curious is all since I had no idea that Carhartt made seat covers. And yes, I am very well aware of what the Carhartt clothing does, worn Carhartt for work the majority of my adult working career.

They are water repellant and I would have to say, puncture proof as well. It is the same canvas that the jackets are made out of.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:52 PM

Couple of quick pics
Attached Thumbnails Seat Covers (Carhartt)-covers.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Sbb

There are some from proseat covers that are made of the same material. They assured me they are waterproof and look like they fit real tight. Should get mine next week
Old 02-17-2013, 12:12 AM

Received 70 Likes on 64 Posts

nice
Old 02-17-2013, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Sbb
There are some from proseat covers that are made of the same material. They assured me they are waterproof and look like they fit real tight. Should get mine next week

Just make sure they do not cover the sides because of the air bags. You can see the Carhartts don't cover the sides for this reason.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Sbb

yeah they are completely covered but if you have the side air bags they put a special thread where the air bag is that is designed to give way if the bag is deployed
Old 02-18-2013, 11:58 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Where did u get them Nd how much

Quick Reply: Seat Covers (Carhartt)