Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCT X4 Questions! Help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCT X4 Questions! Help!

Hey guys so I have a question and have yet to hear pack from five star tuning for an answer. I recently got my custom tune for my 2010 F150 through email and was about to tune the truck when my X4 asked me all the options I wanted like revs per mile, and speed limited, spark etc (if you have an X4 you know the options screen I'm talking about). Because I sent in all my information for the custom tune, do I leave these in the "stock" default setting or do I switch them to my trucks layout? Any information would be great!
Old 08-20-2015, 02:58 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by Czarnik22
Hey guys so I have a question and have yet to hear pack from five star tuning for an answer. I recently got my custom tune for my 2010 F150 through email and was about to tune the truck when my X4 asked me all the options I wanted like revs per mile, and speed limited, spark etc (if you have an X4 you know the options screen I'm talking about). Because I sent in all my information for the custom tune, do I leave these in the "stock" default setting or do I switch them to my trucks layout? Any information would be great!
Revs/mile would remain stock unless you have over sized tires, speed limited is self explanatory, Do you want to lift the factory limit? If no then keep it stock. Spark should be pre set if you got a custom tune so just leave all options as is and continue programming.

Quick Reply: SCT X4 Questions! Help!