Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rigid Dually Behind Grill Location and Install

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 04:11 PM
TuxedoBlackFX4

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Rigid Dually Behind Grill Location and Install (Photos)

Hey guys,

Got a couple requests for some photos of the install locations of my rigid Dually's behind grill and thought instead to just make a post...any questions shoot me a PM.

Took a good hour and half for install+wiring. I attached directly into my light bar harness so when I hit the button in the cab all three come on at once, versus multiple buttons clogging up my dash. Looks tacky. Love the spread it gives traveling over the passes in Oregon at night. Have spotted way more deer and a herd of elk once. Even saved a wreck with a crossing antelope.

Last edited by FordFrenzy72; 10-26-2014 at 11:15 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by FordFrenzy72:
evanwile (04-01-2015), TNHItter (10-30-2014)
Old 11-06-2015, 05:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks good, thanks. Eventually I plan on installing 2 sets of duallys behind the grill
Old 11-06-2015, 08:53 PM

Received 1,523 Likes on 1,203 Posts

Originally Posted by FordFrenzy72
Hey guys, Got a couple requests for some photos of the install locations of my rigid Dually's behind grill and thought instead to just make a post...any questions shoot me a PM. Took a good hour and half for install+wiring. I attached directly into my light bar harness so when I hit the button in the cab all three come on at once, versus multiple buttons clogging up my dash. Looks tacky. Love the spread it gives traveling over the passes in Oregon at night. Have spotted way more deer and a herd of elk once. Even saved a wreck with a crossing antelope.
Looks good, what bar is that?

Quick Reply: Rigid Dually Behind Grill Location and Install