Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Revolver X2 Question

Old 07-21-2016, 10:52 AM

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Revolver X2 Question

When I see the videos on the X2 I see latch paddles at the rear that appear to stick out into the opening of tailgate. Is that the way it is all the time it's rolled up? Don't those get in the way? I'd be afraid of scratching an item I was loading, or hitting and bending one. Anyone with experience with the tonneau care to comment?
Old 07-21-2016, 12:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They protrude into the bed all the time, but only about 2" on both sides. I worry more about ripping my leg open when moving stuff in the bed, but I'm a newbie to both the truck and the X2.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:57 PM

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Yeah I was afraid of that....I'm not a big fan of those.
I didn't even think of body parts being an issue, but that sounds exactly like something I would do.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Scudzo
They protrude into the bed all the time, but only about 2" on both sides. I worry more about ripping my leg open when moving stuff in the bed, but I'm a newbie to both the truck and the X2.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:59 AM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

That is the one negative that I have with the cover. I wish that they were hinged or something and folded up along the rails.

I will say that they stick out less than I thought they would. But, I just installed the cover last week, and haven't really had the chance to catch anything on them yet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Revolver X2 Question