Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Line-X Raleigh, NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 03:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default Line-X Raleigh, NC

Anyone from the NC area deal with the Raleigh Line-X franchise? No answer when I call, no voicemail, no response to e-mail.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just dealt with them today. Seems like a good group of guys. I called either this past Monday or last Friday and was able to get an appointment for today. They book up for the week by Monday or Tuesday it seems, so you may not be able to get in right away.

They didn't answer the phone the first several times I called either. The techs get there early (around 7:30am), but it seems like no one really answers the phone until around 10. They're there though. Keep trying.

My truck bed looks pretty good. Has a lifetime warranty and they'll service it at any authorized LineX facility in the country. The guy (Josh) told me multiple times that if I ever have any issue (i.e. get a gouge in the bed or pierce through the lining) to call right away and they'll get me to to fix it. It seems pretty thick though, so I'm not worried about that. Work looks clean and relatively even.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:04 AM

Received 88 Likes on 80 Posts

It might be worth just stopping by if they aren't too far away from you. My local Line-X shop in Fairmont, WV only has a couple guys working there and they never answer the phone because they're always doing actual work. No one has free hands to take calls. They're pretty good to work with in person; but I've never been able to get ahold of them on the phone.

Quick Reply: Line-X Raleigh, NC