Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift without lift kit? 2013 F150 STX 2wd add venom bumper with winch

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift without lift kit? 2013 F150 STX 2wd add venom bumper with winch

HI, I have a 2013 F150 STX 2wd and right now i just have leveling kit and 33' tires. I im planning on buying a front bumper (ADD Venom) with a winch mount but for the winch mount you cannot have a lift kit because it cant mount or something like, I was wondering if there was a way to get more lift, (im thinking 4") without using lift kit. I have seen a Baja kits 2wd long travel kit that gives you 4" lift but its $4000 and i cant really spend that much. I know there are lift kits for $1000 6" and 4" but is there long travel kits for that price or another way to get that much lift. Any help, pictures of setups, or info will help. Thanks, Nate
Old 08-26-2014, 01:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny coz I came here to search something so similar. I have a 2014 stx and I wanted to know if I can install those off road bumpers without a lift kit.

have you considered a body lift? It's not expensive as a lift kit.

are you v6 or v8? How is the performance of your truck with 33s? That bumper will add 200lbs to your truck.

Originally Posted by Nate6283
HI, I have a 2013 F150 STX 2wd and right now i just have leveling kit and 33' tires. I im planning on buying a front bumper (ADD Venom) with a winch mount but for the winch mount you cannot have a lift kit because it cant mount or something like, I was wondering if there was a way to get more lift, (im thinking 4") without using lift kit. I have seen a Baja kits 2wd long travel kit that gives you 4" lift but its $4000 and i cant really spend that much. I know there are lift kits for $1000 6" and 4" but is there long travel kits for that price or another way to get that much lift. Any help, pictures of setups, or info will help. Thanks, Nate

Quick Reply: Lift without lift kit? 2013 F150 STX 2wd add venom bumper with winch