Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Lighting 2015

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED Lighting 2015

I purchased a led housing set that my local shop ordered from retrofit source. The one assembly came in damaged and the other had the drl work intermittently. Retrofit resource did not make good on it and referred my local dealer to raptoretrofit who is a third party. Mean while I'm out 1650 plus tax and install. Has anyone had trouble with retrofit resource?
Old 02-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Problem Solver

Received 358 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by rembrandt41
I purchased a led housing set that my local shop ordered from retrofit source. The one assembly came in damaged and the other had the drl work intermittently. Retrofit resource did not make good on it and referred my local dealer to raptoretrofit who is a third party. Mean while I'm out 1650 plus tax and install. Has anyone had trouble with retrofit resource?
No TRS is very good at CS, always have been

BUT with those housings, they ARE shipped from Raptor Retrofit - and they would be the ones to contact about it.

They, too, are very helpful - never had a problem with them.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I've bought all sorts of stuff from The Retrofit Source, they have always been very good to me.

Quick Reply: LED Lighting 2015