Ok I finished painting tonight. I used Dupli-color gloss black and Dupli-color Stainless Steel paint. Both covered well and I applied about 3 coats of each color.
I sanded the primer with 800 grit paper them went over them with a micro fiber cloth.
I ran a line of tape around the bell so I could paint the inside of them with the SS paint.
Once I had all the bells inside painted I placed them over the heater to speed up the drying process.
I them placed each bell up side down on a shop cloth so I could paint the outside black without taping up the inside of the bell.
Here are all the bells and the manifold drying
Here is a close up
Here are all the bells painted up and tape removed
Not perfect but I think they look good.
Trying to figure out how to make the lettering and numbers stand out on the horns. I really want them to be SS too.
They will be assembled tomorrow. I did not have blue loctite to put them together tonight.