Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help!!!

Old 10-27-2012, 07:12 PM
To the dirt mud and trees

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default help!!!

every one ive put the afe dual cone cai on my 12 eb and it makes funny noises at differ rpm i think its running lean i want to fix the i have a cover for the cai on back order that should restrict air flow a bit but im lost for what to do, exhaust? tunner? please help
Old 10-27-2012, 07:52 PM

Received 502 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by wigsmen
every one ive put the afe dual cone cai on my 12 eb and it makes funny noises at differ rpm i think its running lean i want to fix the i have a cover for the cai on back order that should restrict air flow a bit but im lost for what to do, exhaust? tunner? please help
The ecoboost makes all kinds of noise you just didnt hear it with the stock air box and filter. its perfectly normal. and no amount of pre turbo mods are going to make any differance in the boost leval or fuel mixture on the EB engine it is is controled 100% by the ECM. If you want a tune or exhaust go for it you dont need an excuse. But if you play be prepared to pay.

Search this Thread