Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ecoboost Performance???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 12:43 PM

Received 74 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Ecoboost Performance???

Hey guys what performance mods have you done to your ecoboost?? I've seen about 100 different exhausts , CAI, programmers/tuners. Any recommendations? or any ones to stay away from? thanks
Old 06-22-2015, 12:47 PM

Received 223 Likes on 153 Posts

I don't think anyone has done any mods on their trucks. I can't recall a single thread about it....

Seriously, search and spend some time on the forum. all your questions are answered many many times over.
The following 2 users liked this post by lewis26:
Burke484 (06-22-2015), CreepinDeth (07-06-2015)
Old 07-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Hooked on Ford

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lewis26
I don't think anyone has done any mods on their trucks. I can't recall a single thread about it....

Seriously, search and spend some time on the forum. all your questions are answered many many times over.
Lewis, you seriously are a flaming dick. I've been clicking through this forum for all of five minutes now and this is the second snotty snide remark you've made to a new member asking for help. Next time you have some kind of "Daddy didn't love me enough" flashback and find yourself about to respond like a complete jerk take a breath, remember that not everyone is unemployed and has time to post 800 plus times on a truck forum and as such might not undersand protocol, and kindly suggest to the new member that he might benefit himself by conducting a search before posting a new thread. If you can't do that, I suggest just shutting the hell up, because you appear to be one seriously unpleasant SOB.

J
The following 4 users liked this post by F150Jordan:
Floridaguy80 (08-07-2015), lumpythetexan (07-17-2015), txmedic90 (07-26-2015), Wyoguy069 (07-08-2015)
Old 07-05-2015, 12:13 AM
FX4RoadWarrior

Received 493 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by F150Jordan
Lewis, you seriously are a flaming dick. I've been clicking through this forum for all of five minutes now and this is the second snotty snide remark you've made to a new member asking for help. Next time you have some kind of "Daddy didn't love me enough" flashback and find yourself about to respond like a complete jerk take a breath, remember that not everyone is unemployed and has time to post 800 plus times on a truck forum and as such might not undersand protocol, and kindly suggest to the new member that he might benefit himself by conducting a search before posting a new thread. If you can't do that, I suggest just shutting the hell up, because you appear to be one seriously unpleasant SOB.

J
Troll much?
Old 07-05-2015, 06:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

seems like all lewis does is say the same thing to all the new people. chill out buds, dont be a dick
Old 07-05-2015, 07:42 AM

Received 223 Likes on 153 Posts

Default Ecoboost Performance???

Originally Posted by F150Jordan

J
Bahahahaha

I can't stop laughing at how upset you are.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:23 AM

Received 135 Likes on 110 Posts

Lewis was just crackin a joke and trying to teach a newbie to use the search feature.

I agree with him. Spend some time searching you will find alot of information faster.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Hooked on Ford

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I certainly had no intent on being a "troll". I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, and there always seems to be 'that guy" who has a superiority complex and who makes newbies feel unwelcome by trashing them in their first thread. I had been a member no more than five minutes before I came across two such messages from Lewis. Maybe he was just making a joke, and maybe I was just having a crappy day and decided to vent, but in general I believe that new folks should be treated with a little more respect when first joining an online forum. Anyhow all done now, no biggie.

J

Quick Reply: Ecoboost Performance???