Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Truck Solutions is GARBAGE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 02:26 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Custom Truck Solutions is GARBAGE!

Anyone else purchase painted logos from Brent at Custom Truck Solutions? He charged me $350 for an entire set of painted logos only 18 months ago and his work is already peeling. For $350 I expected a professional job and professional quality, obviously he offers neither.

I have now noticed 3 different badges, front, rear and a side badge that have paint missing from the chrome he painted. I'm not sure if he didn't prep it properly or didn't seal it right but obviously it wasn't professionally painted.

I have emailed him and his response is he only warranties his work for 45 days. Wtf? $350 to have logos painted and he doesn't gauratee his work for longer than 45 days. That's a F N joke!

This is the front oval, if you look close you can see the black edge around the white oval is peeling all around. Also the black script is starting to peel.
Attached Thumbnails Custom Truck Solutions is GARBAGE!-image.jpg  

Last edited by C Dub; 07-24-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is the rear F150 badge, if you look at the number 5 you can see a section of black that is missing here too. Again, this is the chrome that he said he knew how to paint, guess not!
Attached Thumbnails Custom Truck Solutions is GARBAGE!-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: Custom Truck Solutions is GARBAGE!