Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cost for a sct X3 tune

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cost for a sct X3 tune

i have aquired a locked sct x3 and am thinking about paying to have it unlocked but i am curious the price you guys have paid for the custom tunes from vct??? and troyer??? if i am not mistaken... if i get it tuned now (basically stock except tire size and muffler) will i have to pay again later if i add aftermarket mods such as cai and gears?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think I paid 130$ for 3 tunes from Justin at VMP. Troyer was more expensive and the wait is much longer, but have heard good things about his tunes. Many of the tuners will revise the tunes if you modify your truck with in a certain time period, maybe 6 months. Check their websites or give them a call. They are both knowledgeable and can answer all your questions.

Kev
Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome thanks that's just what I wanted to hear.... now to fix the truck up and save the money for that lol
Old 08-28-2010, 07:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dont forget about bill and cory at php they are both outstanding people and there prices are reasonable

Quick Reply: cost for a sct X3 tune