Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa exhaust for the new 5.0L coyote F150's

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 03:10 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Corsa exhaust for the new 5.0L coyote F150's

Hey guys, just wanted to share my clips for anyone looking for exhaust. I have a 2015 f150 5.0 and installed the corsa sport exhaust cause I wanted something that sounds great but has no drone and is quiet when cruising. I ended up getting the resonator delete cause I thought the sport setup was a little too quiet for my taste. The xtreme setup was waking my 2yo up in the am so I went back to the sport setup. Here's a couple of clips so you can hear both I case your on the fence about with one to get. Enjoy!!!

Xtreme

Sport

Last edited by schwanz583; 06-27-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:37 PM

Received 137 Likes on 121 Posts

I was actually listening to this on my lunch break yesterday lol. I was on there listening to some ghost cam tunes, which sound really cool, and yours was the next suggested video that started playing automatically.

Sounds awesome, very Mustang-ish!
Old 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by BostonBruins
I was actually listening to this on my lunch break yesterday lol. I was on there listening to some ghost cam tunes, which sound really cool, and yours was the next suggested video that started playing automatically.

Sounds awesome, very Mustang-ish!
Thanks! I'm very happy with the sound, it's really aggressive but no drone and quiet when cruising.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:12 AM

Received 119 Likes on 85 Posts

Thinking of replacing my Magnaflow set up with the Corsa.

do you have any inside videos driving?
Old 09-26-2016, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by DemonGT
Thinking of replacing my Magnaflow set up with the Corsa.

do you have any inside videos driving?
No I don't but there are some online from corsa on YouTube. It's very quiet inside, especially if cruising. Absolutely no drone at all and if your cruising at highway speeds you can't hear it at all (sport exhaust that is). The xtreme setup had no drone as well and is quiet while cruising also but slightly louder than the sport model.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:40 AM

Received 119 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by schwanz583
No I don't but there are some online from corsa on YouTube. It's very quiet inside, especially if cruising. Absolutely no drone at all and if your cruising at highway speeds you can't hear it at all (sport exhaust that is). The xtreme setup had no drone as well and is quiet while cruising also but slightly louder than the sport model.
Good to know. My set up now has no resonator so thats how id probably do the Corsa. You can just hear a low rumble when cruising on high way. It just has that drone at 1800rpm im tired of and the shop that put the muffler on didnt use stainless rod when they welded so it will break off at some point here going through Wisconsin winters and it was the only shop around that i could find to do it and the welder clearly wasn't very experienced so buying something i can bolt on myself is what im looking for.

Quick Reply: Corsa exhaust for the new 5.0L coyote F150's