Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Carhartt seat covers. Or any other recommendations?

Need some seat covers for my STX before the winter comes. Was looking at these Carhartt covers. Anybody have these or have any other recommendations?

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-bfont-color61380bcarharttfontb-front-seat-covers-gravel-captains-chairs-p-1852.html
SparkyLU26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I got em... love them. Initial install is a PITA.. washing etc (read the directions). After that though, I have nothing but good things to say. Well worth the money and durable as all hell. One word of note, they aren't an extremely tight fit and certain areas aren't covered because of the side impact air bags.
Northernexposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernexposure View Post
I got em... love them. Initial install is a PITA.. washing etc (read the directions). After that though, I have nothing but good things to say. Well worth the money and durable as all hell. One word of note, they aren't an extremely tight fit and certain areas aren't covered because of the side impact air bags.
Ok cool I'm going to buy them. Just to be clear, I don't have a bench seat, there's a center console. Is that what's considered "captains chair" when ordering? The options are captains chair or 40/20/40 bench but the pictures on both show it as a bench
SparkyLU26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyLU26 View Post

Ok cool I'm going to buy them. Just to be clear, I don't have a bench seat, there's a center console. Is that what's considered "captains chair" when ordering? The options are captains chair or 40/20/40 bench but the pictures on both show it as a bench
According to the review on their site, that's exactly what they fit. Note their offer for you to send your VIN and they will verify.
2013 Ruby Red Metallic 5.0 liter XLT 302A w. 3.55, tailgate step & console. GVWR 7,350/payload 1,643. Extang Encore, Dualliner, Weathertech mats & mud flaps, Door Detents 3.0, Tailgate Assist, Pop Lock tailgate lock, Homelink mod & Extang BLights. 7.7 TONS of metal hauled from relative's "hoarding" house. F-150 manuals here. Questions NEVER asked on the forum - What MPG do you get? Can I tow this trailer safely?
Ricktwuhk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:55 AM