Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bed time down system

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 01:22 PM

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Default Bed time down system

LOL Should be "Bed TIE down" above haha
What bed tie down systems are good and which ones do I need to stay away from?
I see online a lot of different companies have a stainless or an aluminum rail that mounts either to the floor of the bed or the side rail and it looks like it's held in with just a couple of either sheet metal screws or small nuts and bolts.

In my other truck I bought some of the D ring tiedowns that actually were secured to the bed of the truck with the main bed bolts. Looking for something that has a little bit more versatility

Last edited by Floridaguy80; 06-25-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:50 PM

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

I can't remember the name of the company, [edit: Amazon shows it as Grablock] but I have used a T-Track style system in my last two trucks. Once the spray-in liner is installed, they drill and install inserts for M12 bolts to fasten the track to the truck. The anchors are quarter-turn and slide the length of the track depending on where you need them.

I've had no issues using this for roughly 8 years. I've seen a video where they will lift the back end of the truck with a tow motor and a strap between the tracks but I've never had the cohones to try it
Old 06-25-2016, 08:11 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Subbed

Quick Reply: Bed time down system