Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bed liner help Bedrug or Line X?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bed liner help Bedrug or Line X?

im looking to protect the bed of my truck obv but idk which route to go, im an electrician so my bed is usually used for tools and scrap wire and the occasional helping a friend move. Should i go Bedrug or Line X? Line X priced me at $450 and i know the Bed rug is a little cheaper, but with the cheaper price tag is the product itself cheap? the one thing that worries me is the velcro and zippers, are they sturdy and does the velcro hold tight or am i looking at something that is going to fall apart over time, any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:47 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a bedrug in my last truck and I can tell you the last thing to worry about is the velcro and zippers. They are heavy duty. Now which one is best for you? Hard to say. Im a bedrug fan and going to order one for my new truck. Its $340 on ebay shipped. Bedrug customer service is awesome. My first one had a small defect in it....I waited 8 months before I said a thing. They shipped out a new one without question. Didnt ask when I bought it...where I bought it from. Just shipped a new one with a label to ship the old one back.

I would think if you dont like the bedrug, they have a 30 day return policy or you could easily sell it on craigslist.

I had lineX in my old Dodge...it did great but got sliced into by a washing machine. It also faded (spent $450 on the regular...didnt want to pay another $150 for the premium).

Quick Reply: Bed liner help Bedrug or Line X?