Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bakflip F1

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bakflip F1

Ordered my tonneau (bakflip f1) on Friday, and the wife called on Monday morning tell me it was here - liking that quick turnaround.

When I arrived at home - with the assistance of my little girl - we put it on (2014 SC Short Bed). I'm not much for writing reviews or installation instructions etc etc - but frankly following any of the myriad of videos online was all it took. Three clamps per side, weather strip at top, lay the cover down the top and then close it, line it up and install the top bolts.

When installing those top bolts - it's probably easier if your little girl doesn't help - since that then requires a flash light and the wife so that we can crawl up on our backs to the top of the bed have the wife close the gate so its nice and dark and then have your girl (or little boy if you need) play with the flash light and point it anywhere but where the bolt is.

Total install was about 20 minutes (with assistance) it probably would have been much less solo but less fun as well. Looks good, fits great - just have to see how weather tight it is.

Overall - I like it -
The following users liked this post:
1getz (09-27-2014)

Quick Reply: Bakflip F1