Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket camera using oem wiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket camera using oem wiring

Hello, While I am new to this forum I am a member of many others so please don't chastise me if this has been covered already. I have been searching high and low all over the Internet and cant find what I'm looking for.
I have a 2011 F150 Fx4 super crew and my rear view camera has given me the blue screen of death. It has happened before and come back but I'm afraid it's gone for good. My question is, can you buy an aftermarket camera and wire it into the existing harness?? My camera is located in the emblem and the screen is in the mirror. Thank you for your help!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 01:50 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by kcoop99
Hello, While I am new to this forum I am a member of many others so please don't chastise me if this has been covered already. I have been searching high and low all over the Internet and cant find what I'm looking for.
I have a 2011 F150 Fx4 super crew and my rear view camera has given me the blue screen of death. It has happened before and come back but I'm afraid it's gone for good. My question is, can you buy an aftermarket camera and wire it into the existing harness?? My camera is located in the emblem and the screen is in the mirror. Thank you for your help!!!

We've got you covered:

https://camera-source.com/automotive...ra-module.html

Thanks,
Camera-source.com
888-844-9763
Old 09-20-2016, 12:40 PM
zat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://camera-source.com/automotive...ra-module.html

Thanks,
Camera-source.com
888-844-9763[/QUOTE]

Do you think it will solve this problem? Sometimes the camera will not work at night.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket camera using oem wiring