Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aftermarket bumper with stock wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 10:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default aftermarket bumper with stock wheels

been researching and finally joined. My 2011 white f150 eco was hit hard in rear few weeks back. When fixing it, i would like to go with stronger steel rear bumper instead of stock that so easily needs repairs after parking lot bumps. I do enjoy the stock "preacher" Platinum truck i have so i'd like to find a strong rear (and later front) bumper that would still look good on my white platinum truck if i kept the stock sliver wheels. My favorite look is the oxford white FX4 with black accessories, but i bought used and got the platinum white platnium trim 2011 6.5 bed.
Any ideas or pics of platinum trim levels with sliver wheels and black steel bumpers appreciated.
jeff
austin tx
Old 12-18-2014, 01:29 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Dont really have any advice as far as pics, but you could always get whatever bumper you like powdercoated white to match the truck if you wanted to. I dont think black bumpers on a white platinum would look bad though. Hardest part is finding a front bumper that looks good on these trucks other than ADD which are pretty pricey.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Send me pics please

I'd like to see any pics of any white f150 2011 or newer w aftermarket bumpers and rims. Send any but really want to see what platinum models.
Thanks
N214tx@gmail.com

I can't decide what I want to add and the colors

Quick Reply: aftermarket bumper with stock wheels