Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ADD Venom Front Bumper

Old 02-21-2015, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ADD Venom Front Bumper

I just received my ADD Venom front bumper and was having a little trouble. I've got the bumper with the winch mount and was trying to figure out how to mount the lower piece to support the winch. It seems that on tab is rubbing a protective metal piece on my truck and prevents the bumper from lining up properly. I was wondering if anyone new how this was supposed to bolt on and any tips for getting the bumper to mount evenly on each side of the tru

ck. Here are some picks of the lower tab that runs and the other piece.

this other tab doesnt hit

this tab hits this metal shield peice

both tabs

piece that mount to lower part of bumper and then to frame
Old 02-22-2015, 04:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As best I can tell your skid plate is different than the one they have pictured. (maybe because yours is a 2wd?) Pictures from further away would help, but maybe try to remove your skid plate and see if it will mount up without it on?
Old 02-22-2015, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vr4Don
As best I can tell your skid plate is different than the one they have pictured. (maybe because yours is a 2wd?) Pictures from further away would help, but maybe try to remove your skid plate and see if it will mount up without it on?
Here are some more pictures. I think ill try removing the skid plate piece and seeing how it fits.

you can see how the farthest tab hits the plate and the closest does not

Old 02-28-2015, 01:05 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Are you sure they didn't send the wrong bumper. I have the same one and do not have those tabs on the lower portion. However, I did receive the one meant for the raptor by mistake and it did have those tabs on the bottom because they have different mounting holes than the f150

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ADD Venom Front Bumper