Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 XLT Aftermarket Questions ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 XLT Aftermarket Questions ...

I just picked up my new 2015 (Supercab, XLT, FX4), and am now in the market to "accessorize". I'm interested in getting the bed spayed, a soft top, mud flaps, bug shield, heated seats and that's about it.

Suggestions on the bed liner? It seems that Line-X has a pretty strong following - but are there others out there just as good?

My late and lamented 2004 had the Truxedo soft cover, so I'm interested in getting that once again - are they easy to self install?

I'm also interested for opinions around rear wheel well inserts - do they help with corrosion?

Also ... any suggested dealers/installers in the SE WI with a good rep?

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2016, 05:16 PM

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Nailcreek
I just picked up my new 2015 (Supercab, XLT, FX4), and am now in the market to "accessorize". I'm interested in getting the bed spayed, a soft top, mud flaps, bug shield, heated seats and that's about it.

Suggestions on the bed liner? It seems that Line-X has a pretty strong following - but are there others out there just as good?

My late and lamented 2004 had the Truxedo soft cover, so I'm interested in getting that once again - are they easy to self install?

I'm also interested for opinions around rear wheel well inserts - do they help with corrosion?

Also ... any suggested dealers/installers in the SE WI with a good rep?

Thanks!

I'm a big fan of Line-X myself. This is the first truck that I've had the bed sprayed and I will always have it that way now, but there are some other brands that may be as good that some others may know about. I don't have heated seats, mud flaps or a bug shield so I can't help you there, good luck though.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks much!

Quick Reply: 2015 XLT Aftermarket Questions ...