Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thinking about pulling the trigger

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 04:36 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default thinking about pulling the trigger

Back last year I was shopping for a new truck, lariat fx4 loaded. I lost my job and finally find a new job with better pay. That being said I have started my shopping again for a F150. I am over in Afghanistan and talk to the car sales guys here on base about the F150 and Raptor. Told them I will most likely take a delivery sometime next summer, that gives me time to rebuild my credit for being pretty much unemployed. While I loved the previous Raptor, I love the new one even more. the one thing I didn't enjoy about the past Raptor was the gas mileage. So with that I have decided to get a 2017 Raptor. Going thru the sales guy out here I can get one with the 7yr extended warranty and still save a good chunk of change. For example if I was to order a 2017 F150 FX4 they could save me about 4k. I go to talk to them in about 2 weeks to see about putting an order down on a Raptor. I know the order banks aren't open yet but what they do here is; a build for an F150 so I can put my deposit down, and when the raptor becomes available they just switch my deposit to the raptor. And not picking it up till next summer gives me time to put some more money down. Now just waiting to see what all options and packages come with it.

Quick Reply: thinking about pulling the trigger