Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SVC leveling kit.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 06:36 PM

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Default SVC leveling kit.

I was flipping through my Facebook earlier and noticed a post talking about the new SVC leveling kit for the 17 raptors. You can pre-order them on the SVC website. It's kinda pricey even with the pre-order discount but looks like a sweet setup.

Old 02-23-2017, 07:59 PM

Received 100 Likes on 88 Posts

Over on fordraptorforum there's a thread regarding the leveling kit. They even talked with fox and got an approval from them. If I can not take the rake on mine I will go with the rpg 1.5 kit.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:07 PM

SVC claims it's good for 2.5" of lift. They claim they decided to go with this kind of setup to allow you to keep a leveled stance with aftermarket bumpers, winch, lights, and etc. the price is what caught me off guard though. $470 for pre-order and $550 for regular price. I'm sure it's worth it but still kinda steep yet cheaper than a full coilover upgrade.

i looked at the RPG one and I like it but I kinda prefer this one since I can get more lift out of the front if I want with a set of aftermarket bumpers.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:08 PM

Rpg has a 3" collar also. When will your raptor be in?. Mine is set for around April 10th.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by jtnuge
Rpg has a 3" collar also. When will your raptor be in?. Mine is set for around April 10th.
I sadly haven't ordered one yet. I'm waiting till the end of the year. Kinda holding out with hopes for a V8 engine option, but more than anything I'm waiting to hit close to 3 years of driving my platinum and waiting to be able and order a raptor at invoice price. My local dealership can get me a better deal than anyone near my area but even they are asking 5k above MSRP right now.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:49 PM

I'm with you on the V-8. I would of ordered a raptor with the current V-8 numbers. I have a 2012 5.0 now. I will keep the raptor for about five years and then if ford does the bronco right, that will probably be next.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by jtnuge
I'm with you on the V-8. I would of ordered a raptor with the current V-8 numbers. I have a 2012 5.0 now. I will keep the raptor for about five years and then if ford does the bronco right, that will probably be next.
yeah the bronco will be sweet. Hopefully they base it off a raptor/F150. That's what they'll need to do (in my opinion) to build it right. I've been playing the market with my trucks and with my previous 12 model and my current 15 model things have been really good for me. I plan on doing the same with the raptor. I'll probably try and keep it though till the next raptor comes out unless the value is to high to pass up.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:55 AM

Received 3,932 Likes on 2,510 Posts

I was thinking about doing a leveling kit but my truck has less than 1.5" of rake and the 1.5" RPG kit provides about 1.65" of lift.
I put leveling kits on my last 3 F150s because they had 2" - 2.5" of rake and I wanted a little more clearance for larger tires. I never went for the perfectly level look but tried to retain .5" - 1" of rake.
So I guess for now I'll just wait and see if something in my suspension settles and my rake changes. I don't plan on larger tires so my truck may be good as is?
Old 02-24-2017, 08:03 AM

Received 500 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by NASSTY
I was thinking about doing a leveling kit but my truck has less than 1.5" of rake and the 1.5" RPG kit provides about 1.65" of lift.
I put leveling kits on my last 3 F150s because they had 2" - 2.5" of rake and I wanted a little more clearance for larger tires. I never went for the perfectly level look but tried to retain .5" - 1" of rake.
So I guess for now I'll just wait and see if something in my suspension settles and my rake changes. I don't plan on larger tires so my truck may be good as is?
You could do a set of LT shackles. They lower the rear about an inch. About the same cost as these level kits.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:32 PM

The cool thing about this SVC kit vs. the RPG is that is adjustable like aftermarket coilover are. You can adjust them for however much height you want in the front. If you want level, some rake, or even the front a little higher than the back. While of course the RPG kit is set so it's all or nothing with it. The RPG kit is really nice but for me personally I like the adjustability. I'm OCD on my trucks being leveled and it takes a little more work with heavy aftermarket bumpers.