Topic Sponsor
Lowered-Trucks Come discuss your lowered Ford F150s

Shackles and Tire size

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shackles and Tire size

I have searched and have yet to see what I am debating doing. I could of easily looked past but decided to just ask the question. I am debating doing 2" shackles rather than 2" front leveling kit. My question is can I fit 33" tires like 275/60/20 Terre Grapplers with shackles? I emailed procomp as their website states 32" tires. I emailed them and they stated I would rub.
Also, if anyone has done anything similar please post pictures to see if I actually like this look.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guessing I missed it somewhere and getting silent treatment lol or no one has ever had interest in this?
Old 05-15-2014, 01:47 AM
F150 SUSPENSION GURU

Received 114 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostAddict
I have searched and have yet to see what I am debating doing. I could of easily looked past but decided to just ask the question. I am debating doing 2" shackles rather than 2" front leveling kit. My question is can I fit 33" tires like 275/60/20 Terre Grapplers with shackles? I emailed procomp as their website states 32" tires. I emailed them and they stated I would rub.
Also, if anyone has done anything similar please post pictures to see if I actually like this look.

yes you can do that.

Quick Reply: Shackles and Tire size