Quick Thanks (Again) To Tony (DJM) - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation > Lowered-Trucks

Quick Thanks (Again) To Tony (DJM)

Old 07-28-2015, 09:56 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Quick Thanks (Again) To Tony (DJM)

Tony-
It's hard to drop the money you have to for Coil-overs, on a truck that Belltech say won't fit on it.... (or at least say will fit)
I got a set of Belltech Coil-overs from Tony, and trusted his good word and reputation on the fact that they would fit on a 2011 (when offered for 2004-2008's).4x4 to boot.
Had them installed and drove off today.
Fricken Awesome.
I love the ride. Seems better controlled that the Belltech Street Performance, and after I had a set fail last year, I simply had to try an alternative.
So glad I had a guy like Tony with all his experience to help me pull the trigger.
Thanks again, Tone, and for any of you who have even the remotest doubt in this guy- forget it. His recommendations are solid and his install background is vast. He sells it like he's putting it on his own truck.
2011 Lariat Eco 4x4- Leather, Nav, Black Boards, Upgraded Audison/ Hertz Audio, 2/3 Belltech Drop c/w Belltech Coilovers & Belltech rear swaybar, Saleen's & Nitto NT420S's, De-chromed Grille, H-D Heads 'n Smoked Tails, Custom Billet Badges, Door Detent 3.0, Modded speaker grilles, Painted Tailgate, "Dipped" a few things, etc....
Jimaa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

-->
Old 07-29-2015, 01:19 PM   #2

Got pics after installation?
Raptor grille w/ raptoid hood cap | Kicker 12" L7 | Kicker 750.1 amp | Infinity Kappa 682.11cf door speakers | Clarion 4 channel amp | Corsa dB exhaust w/o resonator | BOV VTA | Ground Force 2/4 lowering kit | 22" Dub Ballers | Nitto 420S 305-45-22 | 30% Tint
2002 Blue Flame SuperCrew 4.6 V8
Abraham5G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:25 PM   #3

I'll try and get some...if I have time. Hard to see....better to feel...lol
2011 Lariat Eco 4x4- Leather, Nav, Black Boards, Upgraded Audison/ Hertz Audio, 2/3 Belltech Drop c/w Belltech Coilovers & Belltech rear swaybar, Saleen's & Nitto NT420S's, De-chromed Grille, H-D Heads 'n Smoked Tails, Custom Billet Badges, Door Detent 3.0, Modded speaker grilles, Painted Tailgate, "Dipped" a few things, etc....
Jimaa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:25 PM