Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation > Lowered-Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #421
Stormtrooper
 
DirtRoadKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessbrand View Post
Here's my Ruby FX2 with a DJM 3/5 drop on Dub Ballers
wow ur truck makes me want to buy a 2wd and drop it . nicely done!
__________________
06 Screw 4x4 5.4L
DirtRoadKid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DirtRoadKid For This Useful Post:
hopelessbrand (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #422
Senior Member
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadKid View Post
wow ur truck makes me want to buy a 2wd and drop it . nicely done!
Yes, its quite nice on the "other" side lol, although I have always liked your storm trooper, nicely done sir
__________________
07 Lariat Screw 2wd oxford white w/arizona gold bottom, kenwood indash & kenwood 3-ways, Si/SO flowmaster 10 series, 20% tint front/stock rear, white ford oval overlays, ptm mirror caps, ford LOBO emblems, lowered 3" front w/belltech drop struts & 5" w/DJM flip kit.
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyteLobo07 For This Useful Post:
DirtRoadKid (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 04:20 PM   #423
Senior Member
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessbrand View Post
Here's my Ruby FX2 with a DJM 3/5 drop on Dub Ballers
Looks like the crew cab version of abraham's tremor, this truck looks like pure sex
__________________
07 Lariat Screw 2wd oxford white w/arizona gold bottom, kenwood indash & kenwood 3-ways, Si/SO flowmaster 10 series, 20% tint front/stock rear, white ford oval overlays, ptm mirror caps, ford LOBO emblems, lowered 3" front w/belltech drop struts & 5" w/DJM flip kit.
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyteLobo07 For This Useful Post:
Abraham5G (07-03-2014), hopelessbrand (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #424
Stormtrooper
 
DirtRoadKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
Yes, its quite nice on the "other" side lol, although I have always liked your storm trooper, nicely done sir
i wonder wat it feels like driving a low truck lol. i told my wife already my next truck is going to be a 5.0 white fx2 and i plan to drop it. have best of both worlds
__________________
06 Screw 4x4 5.4L
DirtRoadKid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DirtRoadKid For This Useful Post:
WhyteLobo07 (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #425
Stormtrooper
 
DirtRoadKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
Finally took my running boards off! Damn my truck looks taller now, it needs to go LOWER, thats why im ordering a flip kit from tony to go 3/5
i bet ur truck would look really badass with white door handles .
__________________
06 Screw 4x4 5.4L
DirtRoadKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:40 PM   #426
Senior Member
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadKid View Post
i wonder wat it feels like driving a low truck lol. i told my wife already my next truck is going to be a 5.0 white fx2 and i plan to drop it. have best of both worlds
To be honest its pretty good, I dont scrape anywhere and it handles pretty damn good for a truck, Ive always been into lowered trucks so I knew thats the direction I would head in, I agree on the best of both worlds thats why when this things is paid off, Id love to get a raptor lol, thats if the wife says its ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadKid View Post
i bet ur truck would look really badass with white door handles .
I know I was thinking white plastidip but Im not sure if it would hold up.
__________________
07 Lariat Screw 2wd oxford white w/arizona gold bottom, kenwood indash & kenwood 3-ways, Si/SO flowmaster 10 series, 20% tint front/stock rear, white ford oval overlays, ptm mirror caps, ford LOBO emblems, lowered 3" front w/belltech drop struts & 5" w/DJM flip kit.
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #427
Stormtrooper
 
DirtRoadKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
To be honest its pretty good, I dont scrape anywhere and it handles pretty damn good for a truck, Ive always been into lowered trucks so I knew thats the direction I would head in, I agree on the best of both worlds thats why when this things is paid off, Id love to get a raptor lol, thats if the wife says its ok I know I was thinking white plastidip but Im not sure if it would hold up.
it holds up pretty good i used to have it dipped white. but if i were you, paint them white with plasti dip first. after its dry u should use some ford paint with a duplicolor can and paint over the dip so it can match ur truck better. then some clear after. it will give ur truck that clean fx2 ish style look
__________________
06 Screw 4x4 5.4L
DirtRoadKid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DirtRoadKid For This Useful Post:
WhyteLobo07 (06-23-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 08:29 PM   #428
Senior Member
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRoadKid View Post
it holds up pretty good i used to have it dipped white. but if i were you, paint them white with plasti dip first. after its dry u should use some ford paint with a duplicolor can and paint over the dip so it can match ur truck better. then some clear after. it will give ur truck that clean fx2 ish style look
Damn that sounds like a good idea lol, that might just be my next project, about how many coats of dip??? paint? and clear?
__________________
07 Lariat Screw 2wd oxford white w/arizona gold bottom, kenwood indash & kenwood 3-ways, Si/SO flowmaster 10 series, 20% tint front/stock rear, white ford oval overlays, ptm mirror caps, ford LOBO emblems, lowered 3" front w/belltech drop struts & 5" w/DJM flip kit.
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:29 PM   #429
Senior Member
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lloydminster, Canada
Posts: 183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessbrand View Post
Here's my Ruby FX2 with a DJM 3/5 drop on Dub Ballers
Beautiful truck!
Ricer X is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricer X For This Useful Post:
hopelessbrand (07-03-2014)
Old 06-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #430
Stormtrooper
 
DirtRoadKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 17
Thanked 46 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
Damn that sounds like a good idea lol, that might just be my next project, about how many coats of dip??? paint? and clear?
id say 2 cans of each at least. and u'll be good with one can of clear.
__________________
06 Screw 4x4 5.4L
DirtRoadKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:20 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.