Dropped Trucks With Stock Wheels, Show Them Off! - Page 2 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Dropped Trucks With Stock Wheels, Show Them Off!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 252
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham5G View Post
Ground Force 2/4

Nice!!!
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhyteLobo07 For This Useful Post:
Abraham5G (05-30-2014)
Old 05-30-2014, 10:21 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
TheWrench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham5G View Post
Ground Force 2/4

Looks perfect. I need this drop for my Tremor! Is this a complete kit from Ground force?
TheWrench is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheWrench For This Useful Post:
Abraham5G (05-30-2014)
Old 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Abraham5G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,090
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrench View Post
Looks perfect. I need this drop for my Tremor! Is this a complete kit from Ground force?
Thank you! Yes it is a complete kit from Ground Force kit #9861, although mine didn't come with bump stops. I recommend this kit, just keep your oem rear shocks because the ones that come with the kit are too stiff. Also this kit is really your only option to go lower if you want to avoid a flip-kit. Let's see some pics of your tremor!
Abraham5G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:10 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
TheWrench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Here she is. Not dropped yet. It's an FX4. Ground Force doesn't list a kit for 4x4.
Attached Thumbnails
Dropped Trucks With Stock Wheels, Show Them Off!-tremor-copy2.jpg   Dropped Trucks With Stock Wheels, Show Them Off!-stickerdelete-copy.jpg  
Attached Images
 
TheWrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
Cant Stop Wont Stop
 
Droop408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tulare, Ca
Posts: 627
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

My old set up. 2/4 drop with cut front springs, rear lowering shackle and de-arched rear leaf springs.

Droop408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:00 PM   #16
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 252
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop408 View Post
My old set up. 2/4 drop with cut front springs, rear lowering shackle and de-arched rear leaf springs.

Not bad, those stockers look hella clean with the black and silver lip, btw how did it ride??? I heard cut springs and de arched leafs are the worst you can do, but damn has your truck transformed,
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #17
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 252
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Name:  truck 21.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  83.2 KB
My front lowered at 3" woohoo

Name:  truck 22.jpg
Views: 2427
Size:  93.4 KB
Little rake going on

Name:  truck 23.jpg
Views: 2378
Size:  93.7 KB
Just a preview, My 5" flip kit will be going on tomorrow or the weekend
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #18
Cant Stop Wont Stop
 
Droop408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tulare, Ca
Posts: 627
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
Not bad, those stockers look hella clean with the black and silver lip, btw how did it ride??? I heard cut springs and de arched leafs are the worst you can do, but damn has your truck transformed,
Thanks. I really loved the look, too. Raiders colors. But the front actually ran ok. It was the rear that rode like a wagon. Just bounced everywhere. Right now with my Belltech/DJM components, it rides like a dream. YES I am looking forward to raise my front end a bit but that's due to clearance issues, not ride quality.
Droop408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:19 AM   #19
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
WhyteLobo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 252
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop408 View Post
Thanks. I really loved the look, too. Raiders colors. But the front actually ran ok. It was the rear that rode like a wagon. Just bounced everywhere. Right now with my Belltech/DJM components, it rides like a dream. YES I am looking forward to raise my front end a bit but that's due to clearance issues, not ride quality.
yeah I saw the raider decal, Im a niner fan myself so you know you got that bay area rivalry going on lol, Dont't let the socal location fool you, Im actually from the bay, living in so cal, damn I miss it up there hahaha, Im actually thinking of getting eibach springs upfront next maybe 1.5 or 2.0 inches, do you think Im gonna scrape? maybe a nice 4/6 with some 22's
WhyteLobo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #20
Cant Stop Wont Stop
 
Droop408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tulare, Ca
Posts: 627
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteLobo07 View Post
yeah I saw the raider decal, Im a niner fan myself so you know you got that bay area rivalry going on lol, Dont't let the socal location fool you, Im actually from the bay, living in so cal, damn I miss it up there hahaha, Im actually thinking of getting eibach springs upfront next maybe 1.5 or 2.0 inches, do you think Im gonna scrape? maybe a nice 4/6 with some 22's
Dont trip. I rep The Bay All Day. Raiders, Niners, Sharks, etc. Northern Cali Life. But anyway back on topic....At a 2in drop in front I was hella good. At a 5.5in, it was pure sex but scraped EVERYWHERE. Went up to a 4.5in and it was doable. With my parts it rode good, just scraped in certain driveways and every speedbump. My wheel wells had space and my front bumper was good, it was the lca's and crossmember that had no room. Looks hella nice but I need security, not just looks.

Do you think this is safe????
Droop408 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC 2.5" lift W/ N2.0 shocks JBrax 2015 - Present Ford F150 37 12-05-2016 01:22 PM
New to site, New to trucks, Lots of dumb questions inside! Cpt.America 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 51 11-06-2016 12:58 PM
Staggering Tires dc14150 Wheels & Tires 8 09-06-2015 12:46 PM
Photo shop request Summers22 General F150 Discussion 4 09-04-2015 07:17 PM
Black rims on my '13 screw. Coulter Lowered-Trucks 1 09-03-2015 06:56 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com