Any Ford Lowering questions post here 65-2015 trucks. - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Any Ford Lowering questions post here 65-2015 trucks.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
F150 SUSPENSION GURU
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SAN FRANCISCO
Posts: 1,785
Thanked 86 Times in 84 Posts
Default Any Ford Lowering questions post here 65-2015 trucks.

Guys ive done a lot of drop kits on the ford trucks over the past 15 years. Any questions you have any year truck just shoot it here. 2wd or 4wd ive worked with both so just ask and I'm glad to help. Not only do I install/sell these kits I offer 24/7 support so if you want to call me at 415 519 2432 feel free to do so.

Just need you to answer below questions so I can give you the best answer.
1) what year truck?
2) 2wd or 4wd?
3) how low do you want to go?
4) budget you want to be in?
5) belltech or djm item or both doesn't matter.


Here goes the suspension order page I will be adding pics up shortly
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/inde...ewCat&catId=15

Last edited by ymeski56; 04-28-2015 at 08:51 AM.
NORCAL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORCAL SS For This Useful Post:
04StreetF150 (08-25-2014), bekstr (10-09-2016)
Old 04-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
Rok
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoFlo
Posts: 1,927
Thanked 140 Times in 96 Posts
Default

1) 2010 F150 FX2
2) 2wd
3) Drop the backend to level out the ride
4) 500
5) Whatever works and works good and lasts
Rok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default lower rear

1) 03 Screw
2) 2wd
3) to match front
4) cheaper the better
5) whatever works and keeps the ride nice
gfrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
F150 SUSPENSION GURU
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SAN FRANCISCO
Posts: 1,785
Thanked 86 Times in 84 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfrice View Post
1) 03 Screw
2) 2wd
3) to match front
4) cheaper the better
5) whatever works and keeps the ride nice

2/4 djm kit i would go with. front springs rear shackles and hangers $360 shipped lower 48 states if you see it for less shoot me a link ill beat anyones prices
NORCAL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

1) '09 Screw XLT
2) 2 wd
3) 3" front/5" rear
4) cheapest but still has comfortable ride
5) anything

I'm thinking DJM 3209 but want confirmation from an expert like yourself

Last edited by airtech; 04-21-2010 at 06:02 PM.
airtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
F150 SUSPENSION GURU
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SAN FRANCISCO
Posts: 1,785
Thanked 86 Times in 84 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtech View Post
1) '09 Screw XLT
2) 2 wd
3) 3" front/5" rear
4) cheapest but still has comfortable ride
5) anything

I'm thinking DJM 3209 but want confirmation from an expert like yourself

for a 09 3/5 DJM i sell them for $555 shipped. If you see it anywhere for cheaper shoot me a link and ill beat it.

the other option you would have would be belltech, Front adjustable struts for 3 inches and rear flip kit with new rear shocks. That would be $635 shipped and same thing if you see it cheaper ill beat it.

The last option is a little more expensive but hands down the best ride/handling.

Front belltech/kw adjustable coilovers/rear shocks. Both are double adjustable and stainless steel and best of all they have a lifetime warranty.

That set up above along with a rear djm flip kit would be $1650 if you wanted to do the belltech flip kit would be $1730


last option would be
belltech front struts for 3 inches
rear djm 5 inch kit
$475 shipped
Anything else just hollar.
NORCAL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NORCAL SS For This Useful Post:
urslo (12-22-2012)
Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Welland Canada
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I am looking for the best ride, which should be better than stock. Mine is a bit stiff due to the towing package, 7000# or thereabouts.
1] 2010 Supercrew

2] 2WD

3] 2" front , 3"-4" rear

4] $1500

5] I have enquired about Roush, but no answer yet.
Kechke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
F150 SUSPENSION GURU
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SAN FRANCISCO
Posts: 1,785
Thanked 86 Times in 84 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kechke View Post
I am looking for the best ride, which should be better than stock. Mine is a bit stiff due to the towing package, 7000# or thereabouts.
1] 2010 Supercrew

2] 2WD

3] 2" front , 3"-4" rear

4] $1500

5] I have enquired about Roush, but no answer yet.
Belltech double adjustable front coilovers with rear double adjustable shocks by far best ride that wil drop 0-3 inches in front. rear would be the djm 4 inch kit. $1740 shipped which is still a little more than $1500 but will kill the roush set u on handleing. Ive done quite a few of these trucks with that set up and it handles a lot better.

add in the belltech rear swaybar and truck handles like its on rails..


if your set on the $1500 dollar set up then this is the route
belltech front stainless steel fixed dampening rate coiloers
rear djm 4 inch kit
rear belltech swaybar
rear belltech street performance shocks
$1350 shipped and still is a lot better than the roush set up.


If you see it anywhere for cheaper shoot mea link ill beat it. Belltech also offers galvanized coilover struts but the stainless steel are about $135 more but much better due to the fact they are stainless steel.
NORCAL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #9
Rok
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoFlo
Posts: 1,927
Thanked 140 Times in 96 Posts
Default

They have a belltech sway bar for the 09up F150? Interesting! How much those running?
Rok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Welland Canada
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM/BELLTECH DIRECT View Post
Belltech double adjustable front coilovers with rear double adjustable shocks by far best ride that wil drop 0-3 inches in front. rear would be the djm 4 inch kit. $1740 shipped which is still a little more than $1500 but will kill the roush set u on handleing. Ive done quite a few of these trucks with that set up and it handles a lot better.

add in the belltech rear swaybar and truck handles like its on rails..


if your set on the $1500 dollar set up then this is the route
belltech front stainless steel fixed dampening rate coiloers
rear djm 4 inch kit
rear belltech swaybar
rear belltech street performance shocks

$1350 shipped and still is a lot better than the roush set up.


If you see it anywhere for cheaper shoot mea link ill beat it. Belltech also offers galvanized coilover struts but the stainless steel are about $135 more but much better due to the fact they are stainless steel.

Sounds good, what can you tell me about complications with the drive shaft angle with such a set up?
Kechke is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How To: 2015 F-150 Front Bumper/Tow Hook Removal boozinbuzz 2015 - Present Ford F150 7 06-02-2016 02:25 AM
'96 side manual mirrors with bolts under bracket Brandyn193 Exterior 12 04-26-2016 03:49 PM
New 2015 fx4 lunkerjohnny 2015 - Present Ford F150 4 12-31-2015 11:49 AM
Black rims on my '13 screw. Coulter Lowered-Trucks 1 09-03-2015 06:56 PM
Extended gas tank. Getemshug 2015 - Present Ford F150 1 09-02-2015 09:25 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com