Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Part Sales

GT40 Heads For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 12:33 PM

Received 241 Likes on 174 Posts

Default GT40 Heads For Sale

I recently purchased a set of GT40 heads for my truck and they do not have the smog ports in the rear of them, so I'm selling them so that I am able to purchase heads with smog ports in them.

They came off of a 97 Explorer that ran well and these heads have no issues. These heads would be really good for those who have removed the smog pump off their truck. These are not the GT40p heads, these are the GT40s that do not have the smog port in the back of the head.

I would like $300 for these heads if possible. I am willing to entertain best offers for these heads.

Also, I am not looking to ship these parts as that would drive up the cost. If you live with a somewhat reasonable distance of Charlotte, NC I am willing to meet you if you would like to purchase these heads.

Sometimes I drive on 85 North to a small town on the NC/VA border and if you live off of 85 somewhere in between and it's not too far out of the way, maybe we can arrange to meet the next time I drive up that way.

Feel free to ask questions.

Mods: I posted more than one photo of what I am selling for the sole purpose of part identification since there is the potential for confusion between GT40 and GT40p heads.

Last edited by qdeezie; 05-13-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding pictures.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:12 PM

Reducing the price to $250 and will consider shipping at the buyer's expense.

Also, if you live within an hour or 2 of Charlotte, NC, I am willing to drive out to meet you depending on the location.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:34 PM

Sold.

Quick Reply: GT40 Heads For Sale