Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Part Sales

Canada: 87 F250 4X4 miscellaneous

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 12:16 PM

Received 708 Likes on 671 Posts

Default 87 F250 4X4 miscellaneous

THIS IS PROBABLY MORE FOR GUYS IN ONTARIO or maybe New York area because otherwise it's too far to be worth your while and I'm not shipping anything anywhere.
I took apart an 87 F250 4x4 a while back and have a few things left over. Work space is at a premium though so if some of this stuff isn't sold off real quick (real quick) most of will have to get scrapped.
Anyway, here's what I've got : 1354 manual shift transfer case with the shifter and a floor plate, front and rear driveshafts (r/cab l/b) all 4 leaf springs, all 8 spring mounts, tie rods and ends, pretty new starter, most of a red interior, dash trim bezels and a cluster w/tach),a chrome front bumper in decent shape (not perfect but pretty good) a chrome grill and a black grille,a salvageable rad saddle and I think that's about it.
Also got a few bits for a 95 - M5OD 2wd with the pedals, master and slave and floor plates, a set of mint doors, a mint hood, an XLT front bumper and an eddie bauer (diesel cooling) front bumper, some grey interior bits, and an XLT cab (regular cab) in as close to mint condition as you're likely to see.
For sure the 87 stuff has gotta be gone fast (or it will be just gone) so if you need stuff and you're within driving distance of Cambridge Ontario then don't mess around thinking about it.

87 F250 4X4 on 33/12.50/16.5

Quick Reply: Canada: 87 F250 4X4 miscellaneous