Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Truck Sales

Canada: SOUTH ONTARIO 96 ext cab short box 3500

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 10:55 AM

Received 708 Likes on 671 Posts

Default SOUTH ONTARIO 96 ext cab short box 3500

This truck is up for sale if anyone is interested. 3500.00 certified. SOLD - June 2

It has a 302, 4r70w, w/ 3;55 open diff. 275,000 kilometers. Bought it from a fellow in his late 40's who owned the last 8 or 9 years. Well maintained. It needed the 2 brake lines on the diff and a u joint for a safety.
Body is exceptional, underside and even the frame still have original paint. There are 3 little "major" rust spots (you can see them in the pictures) - you could rip up a dollar bill, cover them all up and still have change.
Truck still has mostly original paint, the driver's door and the panel right behind it were repainted about 9 years ago due to a minor mishap in the dealer's parking lot (scrape), and that paint didn't stand up very well. All the rest is original.
It has A/C (working) tilt, cruise,power locks, keyless entry, power lumbar bucket seats and console, Clarion C/D sound system, Magnaflow stainless side dump exhaust, chrome bumpers, tonneau cover and a few more things I've no doubt forgotten. Starts and runs good, sounds good, looks good.
I paid a good buck for it because I wanted the body parts off it and they're worth a pretty penny but, the truck is in way too nice of shape to dismantle so it's up for sale.

Last edited by Chris_1; 06-02-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Canada: SOUTH ONTARIO 96 ext cab short box 3500