Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Truck Sales

South Central: Slammed out f-150>>>>new pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 02:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Slammed out f-150>>>>new pics

****Alright, I put the bed on, and gave it a bath.... Maybe these pics will create some interest.....

After owning this truck for over 13 years, I have realized I'll never build it, and could use the cash to fund my 4x4 van build... SOOOOO here's my baby, I'm willing to sell as a whole or pull the drivetrain out of it and sell it that way as well... So here's what I got

It's a RUST FREE 89 F150 lwb, the paint could use a buff, but shines right up, very minimal bumps and dings, truck is STRAIGHT.... Chassis tech 3" lowering I-beams/2" springs, front sway bar, rear flipped axle with c/notch, and dropped 2" shackle, stock 8.8. 16x8 American racing steelies with Bridgestone 245/50/16 z-rated tires, rear sway bar. The seat is like new, along with the rest of the interior, it's been well-kept. No cracks in the dash, carpet is in great shape, this thing is NICE.

The engine is a '95 5.8 (roller-motor) with less than 50k, out of an E-150 van. Everything on the engine is new, starter, dizzy, sensors, plugs, gaskets, etc.... Hedman Elite ceramic coated headers, mandrel bent 2 1/2" y-pipe to a single 3" with a flowmaster that exits at the rear axle, 5-speed tranny, Centerforce Billet flywheel/dual friction clutch, new master/slave for the clutch, and a stock aluminum driveshaft that I had cut-down to fit. It's slammed the hell out, so it had to be shortened.

Oh ya.... I almost forgot about the Mack truck bulldog shifter handle.... that makes the whole thing worth it right there....lol

I've got a ton of money invested but will never even see half of it, I'd sell everything as a whole for $3500, or will separate the drivetrain/exhaust/driveshaft from the chassis of the truck and sell individually as well... Send me a message and we can discuss it if interested...... SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY I'm a motivated seller, but know what I have....

Old 11-02-2015, 12:26 PM

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Where are you located exactly?

Quick Reply: South Central: Slammed out f-150>>>>new pics