Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Part Sales

Texas: WTT or WTB Front Seats (lots of pictures!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Resident Otaku

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Arrow WTT or WTB Front Seats (lots of pictures!)

Greetings!

I own a 2000 XLT with grey 60/40 seats. The seats are in great condition with only a slight bit of the seam of the drivers side coming a tad loose (Pictures will show it) and a little bit of wear on the pass side of the center console top. Seat has had a leather cover on it since before owned it, so the seats seem to look as new as the day the truck was bought. In the 2 years I have owned it, I have only had 3 people ride in the passenger seat and I made sure they were clean and didn't eat while in my truck (I'm allowed to get my truck dirty, but no way am I letting anyone else do it for me). Both seats as well as the included center console/seat are clearly shown in the pictures below. Seat cover will be included with the seats, unless you say you don't care to have it.

If interested in trading, I am also willing to trade my back seats as well. If this interests you, I am more than willing to clean all my junk out and take a few pics.

IF TRADE - I am looking to trade for a set of Captains chairs and a center console. Not to picky on if they are cloth or leather, but if cloth I would prefer grey or black (though other colors may be considered if in good condition). Center console can be from a 10th gen f150 or 1st gen Expedition, not really picky as long as it color matches with the seats.

IF SELLING - I will only BUY Captains chairs and center console. Seats can be cloth or leather, but cloth MUST be grey or black, and leather MUST be tan. Center console can be from 10th gen f150 or 1st gen expedition, but it MUST color match the seats. Shoot me a reasonable price and we can see about talking turkey, but be aware that I would much rather trade than purchase.

IF BUYING - If I purchase a set of seats instead of a trade, I will post a WTS thread for the seats. This is my daily driver, so no way am I taking my front seats out and driving 30 miles every day on my knees or a (real) bucket lol.

Word of warning, when the title says "(lots of pictures!)", that means ALOT of pictures. More pictures included in next post. Also, the center console wire is an easy mod I did to keep my MP3 wire from being in the way. No cutting or defacing of the console was done to make it happen.

With seat cover

Back of seat cover

Driver side w/o seat cover

Back of driver side w/o seat cover

Driver side, loose stitching

Driver side, front

Passenger side

Passenger side, front

Passenger side, back
Old 01-11-2016, 04:58 AM
Resident Otaku

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Arrow More pics!

Additional pics! (told you lots of pictures!). If for some reason you need more pics of different angles or something, let me know and I will see what I can do! More than happy to ensure that you fully understand what your getting out of this deal.

Console/seat, top closed (Wire is my extremely easy 'mod'. Its just a long MP3 cable plugged into radio and then ran under pass. side seat and into the back of console.)

Console/seat, open with divider (plus all my junk and previously mentioned MP3 wire 'mod')

Console/Seat, raised (seat belt is tucked out of way, can take pic if need proof)

Quick Reply: Texas: WTT or WTB Front Seats (lots of pictures!)