Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Truck Sales

Fs: 2002 f150 v6 xlt

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: 2002 f150 v6 xlt

Well guys I hate to do it but the truck has just bitten me too many times.

Up for sale we have a 2002 Ford F150 XLT V6, this truck has the Gas Saving 4.2L V6 in it and you can expect to average right around 19 MPG with highway driving. The truck has about 89000 miles on it, nothing for an 02!

Now to tell you a little bit about the work that has been done!
Aftermarket Headlights with HID
Kenwood Stereo Deck with Front Line in
Dual 12" Subs under the rear seat
New Blistein Shocks all the way around
Fresh brakes in the front
K&N Aftermarket Air Cleaner

Now for the big ones!
New engine 20K miles ago, this engine was installed by a Ford Certified Mechanic and Carries a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. The work was done a little over a year ago after I bought the truck. The previous owner had run the truck low on oil and the bottom end completely went out.

Freshly rebuilt transmission less than 1000 miles ago! The torque converter locked up and shed a bunch of material into the transmission eating up the gears. The whole tranny was dropped out of the truck, completely disassembled, cleaned, refreshed, and repaired before going back into the truck. The tranny carries a 2 year, 30,000 Mile warranty as well.

The truck is in incredible condition, it has a few small blemishes in the pain. The interior has only a small hole the size of a pencil eraser in the drivers seat and the passenger door panel has a crack about an inch long under the armrest.The truck is very clean and does have a bedliner. The rear window was also replaced to make sure that there are no leaks!

Now for price, I would love to get 9,500 obo for the truck seeing as the powertrain is basically all brand new!

The truck is located at my residence in Goleta, CA but I do occasionally go home to Victorville, CA on the weekends so the truck can be viewed there as well.

If you're interested in the truck feel free to drop me a line here, shoot me a text or message at 3/2/3 963/3192 or an email to petehdc(at)gmail.com

Pictures can be found here:
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...GuyHDC/Fintan/
And of course more pictures and information available upon request

Last edited by Fintan; 09-26-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2002 f150 v6 xlt