Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Truck Sales

Southeast: 98 XLT F150 4x4; CLEAN; BFG 33's + KC's

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 XLT F150 4x4; CLEAN; BFG 33's + KC's

I've got a super-clean 98 model for sale, XLT.

Adult driven and maintained. I have put a lot of work into the exterior looks. Aside from a few cosmetic modifications, the drivetrain is all-original Ford (no engine modifications).

Asking $4500 OBO.

220K miles.
4.6L Triton V 8
Auto transmission w/ 4x4
Gray interior, which is very clean. (Small rip present on Drivers seat, by exit points)
Clean inside and out. Not a perfect exterior, but looks great to me!
33" BF Goodrich A/T tires, in great condition
KC Apollo 5" driving lights were added behind the OEM grille. Great for back-country roads.
HID (xenon) headlight bulbs with halogen highs are in place in factory headlights.
OEM suspension is still in place, but the larger 33" tires and slight raise of OEM torsion bars aludes to the appearance of the truck being jacked up. Truck rides smooth and quite.
Window Visors
OEM Ford bedliner
Brake rotors and pads replaced about 8 months ago.
Clean title, in hand.

LED dash light bulb replacement (blue)
Dual in-dash mp3 media player with aux-in

I have, obviously, done some customization work to the exterior, but nothing tacky. Herculiner was applied to the side trim and front/rear bumpers, as well as the roof and side mirrors. I also added some spray tint to the headlights and tail lights to follow the same black/white theme. However, reverse lights and the main beam area of the headlights are still left un-tinted, so no issues are present with visibility whatsoever. I also added some custom 4x4 vinyl decals to the rear. Emblems were sprayed black with Plasti-dip, which can easily be peeled off by the new owner, if they so desire.

The truck gets lots of looks and nods by "truck guys" here in Mooresville.

It's a great truck, and has been a true pleasure to own. I hate to have to part with it. This truck has served us well for over a year of ownership, and has never once given us an issue, aside from the OEM battery needing to be replaced about 8 months ago. We have a new little-one on the way, and now need an SUV. That is our reason for selling the vehicle.

Asking $4500 OBO

Tons of pics here in my CL post:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5099770185.html

One pic for this thread:

Name:  01414_4bAJaJghQhX_600x450_zpsuchmsajc.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  54.8 KB

Quick Reply: Southeast: 98 XLT F150 4x4; CLEAN; BFG 33's + KC's