Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

Southwest: Rocky Mountains- Utah, 2004 FX4 For Sale

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 09:19 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Rocky Mountains- Utah, 2004 FX4 For Sale

Hello all! I am selling my 2004 F150 FX4. It has 191,5XX on the body, and 37,000 on the engine (I have the receipt for the installation, by Henry Day Ford in West Valley, Utah). It's a Super Crew with new nerf bars, new windshield, new BF Goodrich off road tires (last year), new front suspension (last year), rear entertainment system with newer Kenwood DVD head unit (will play DVD's while truck is moving--Great for front passengers entertainment), Firestone rear leveling airbag suspension, new tail lights, and LED 3rd brake light. It's well taken care of. Has some minor dings on the body, but nothing that impedes it's performance. It WILL pass safety and emissions. I'm asking $7,800 or best reasonable offer. Please IM me with questions.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Some guy

Received 2,022 Likes on 1,284 Posts

Originally Posted by Franchi
For Sale &/or Want to Trade

1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.

2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody.
Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.

The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item being sold so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images…
Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.

4) This isn't ebay, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads.
Link's to ebay/craigslist will not be allowed.

5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.