Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for $11k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 $11k

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for $11k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 $11k

Performance
Airaid (Re-badged Roush) Intake installed at 75,xxx miles with C.A.R.B. # (50 State Legal) +22 Horsepower / 32 ft-lb Torque
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/pro...ntake-54L.html
Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler (Aggressive tone) installed at 75,xxx miles
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/se...es&sc3=0&sc4=0

Edge Evolution Programmer (Upgraded to a Gryphon by Corey Cohran at Power Hungry Performance) +35 Horsepower / 45 ft-lb Torque
Custom 91 Octane Tune set for around sea level, specefically tuned for the intake and exhaust for maximum horsepower + up to 2 MPG's better than stock

http://www.gopowerhungry.com/_gryphon.shtml

Exterior

TruFiber Functional Dual Ram Air Hood
http://www.trufiber.com/Trufiber_Mus...f10120-a21.htm
Blacked Out Harley Davidson Headlights with Clear Corners

10,000K HID's with Ballast's Crazy Bright!

4" Single Black Chrome Exhaust Tip

Vertical Billet Upper and Lower Grill (Currently not on the truck, it has a stock FX2 Grill on it, but it will come with the auction, and if I get around to it it might be on the truck by the end of the auction)

$1,200 Leer Hardtop Tonneau Cover painted to match the factory black paint, carpeted on the inside (Just purchased in January 2011)
http://www.leer.com/Truck-Tonneaus

Interior (Has a purple L.E.D theme, kind of wanted like a black light stealth helicopter look to it)

Pod Mount for the Gryphon Programmer, Set color to Purple but can easily be changed.

Custom Push Button Start Cigarette Lighter (Turn the keys than press the cigarette lighter to start the truck, also has a "valet" switch behind the dash so the truck will start normally with the key if you wanted it to, but push button starts are just awesome in my opinion)

Purple LED Map and Dome lights (I have purple LED's to swap into the gauge cluster but have not done that yet, they will come with the auction but not installed)

8" Flip Out Screen Deck courtesy of an Eonon D1305 Headunit, "The transformer" It comes out then rotates 90* then folds up then goes back in against the dash so it can be 8" instead of the common 7" in-dash screen.
http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players...DVD/D1305.html
5X7 Polk Momo MMC570 Speakers in all 4 doors (Best sounding speakers I've ever had, retail for $175 a pair)
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-jt48bfT...MO-MMC570.html
Speakers are Powered by a JBL GTO504 4-channel Amp (This thing works amazingly with the Polk Momo's)
http://www.jbl.com/EN-US/Products/Pa...spx?PID=GTO504
2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch Subs in a custom box that fits underneath the rear seat (one of the subs does not work so it is not connected, still bumps with 1 but I would recommend buying another cheap Fosgate sub or replacing both with better ones because the amp can handle it)

Pheonix Gold Xenon 400.1 Mono Amp for the subs (Currently pushing just the 1)

Both amps are mounted and wired professionally up against the rear of the cab behind the seat.

Suspension

Ground Force 2" Drop Coils in the Front

Custom Flip Kit in the Rear to drop it 6"

Toxic Drop Shocks

Wheel/Tire Combo
22" Tyfun 703 Chrome Rims with a deep 4.5" Lip (15,000 miles on them)

305/40/22 Tires with 80% tread

Still have the stock 17's with little bit of tread just in case
Maintenance

A lot of major maintenance has been done fairly recently, at 75,xxx miles I had the suspension installed, at the same time they replaced all the spark plugs with platinum ones, rotors resurfaced, platinum brake pads, transmission service. Of course the oil and fuel filters have been changed out regularly, oil changed with Royal Purple Full Synthetic 5w-20 about 2500 miles ago. This truck is my baby and has been treated like one since day one. The only bad issues with the truck are the fact that the hood and fender were not painted professionally so it looks pretty good but does not match the OEM paint exactly. And there is a ripple dent in the rear driver side of the bed, I have been quoted at less than $200 to pop it out with a paintless repair. Has a crack in at the bottom of the windshield, it's been like that for nearly 3 years cause its out of the way and I never think about it. The paints not perfect, the truck is going on 94,xxx miles so there are some knicks here and there but overall the truck looks and drives great, gets a lot of attention, sounds mean, fast for a 150, and the 22's still shine up real well. I also have all the original intake and suspension and exhaust if you ever wanted to bring this truck back to stock, which would be a shame but if you buy it its your truck and you can do with it what you please.

Name:  photo (51)22.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  118.9 KB

Name:  Exhausttip.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  16.7 KB

Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-part_1304632431100.jpg

And Now for the 72 C/10

New YouTube Video

This is a beautiful 1972 Long bed Chevy C-10. It's been bagged and had a 4" body drop to get the truck to lay rocker, sitting on beautiful 20" KMC SS wheels with Lo Pro tires, she tucks them well and lays out flat front to back. Has a custom two tone paint job with a burnt orange on the bottom and a clean white on top with a green stripe in between. Has an engine driven air compressor on the 400 ci Small Block Chevy with a tunnel ram and dual carbs. Runs and drives great. Nice spray in bed-liner and a semi custom interior. Has a decent system with 2 10's and a CD player. The pictures speak for themselves, any questions or comments please respond to this listing. The truck is located in Chico, CA... I have a nice truck and trailer and can work out a deal if I need to deliver it within California or somewhere relatively close. By close I would consider anywhere within 300 miles of 95926 to work, and would most likely charge you double the price of gas for the round trip. I would consider this truck in "near" show condition.

Just wanted to give everyone some more details, its not perfect, some things it needs are a new ball joint on the front passenger side (It makes a popping sound when you air it up but thats all it really affects) One of the 3 gallon air tanks in the rear leaks, it still holds air fine enough to get it up and down when you want it just wont hold air overnight or anything. The gas gauge doesn't work, so keep an eye on your miles! And it could potentially use a better C-notch in the rear... I bought some brand new Slam Specialties bags. It has switches in the dash, only front and back, if you want side to side you would have to add 4 more valves ($150 or so) But the valves are good manifold valves and not the cheap stuff, strong brass fittings, and 3/8 line to the bags, it comes up and down pretty fast but doesn't hop or anything. Anyways lets make this happen guys.

Questions and Comments send to thomasgwheeler@gmail.com I will get it instantly to my phone.

Name:  photo (54)22.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  122.1 KB
Old 08-10-2011, 11:48 PM

I'll go 10k on the F150... Its a legit Truck, I'll return it to stock, but I don't have the stock hood or headlights, for 10.5...
Attached Thumbnails Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-image-3589620486.jpg   Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-image-3688839364.jpg   Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-image-1928725191.jpg   Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-image-1742757105.jpg   Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 k-image-1299641257.jpg  

Old 08-09-2012, 07:23 AM

What size of wheels are on your 72? Where you located?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:27 AM

Sorry man, wrote response before finished reading your post. Will email you. Thanks
Old 08-09-2012, 07:30 AM

Sorry man responded without fully reading your post. I will email you.

Thanks
Old 08-15-2012, 08:29 AM

Would you consider a trade for a 2001 GT with a fully built Cobra motor, lot of pics here
Lots of pics, with describtion

Quick Reply: Custom Tuned 2005 XLT Scab on 22's for $11k or my Bagged & Body dropped 72 C10 4 $11k