2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

Northwest: 2006 F-150 Lariat 4x4 for sale

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2006 F-150 Lariat 4x4 for sale

Hey all,
Long time lurker and I might have a few posts here already, but I am selling my F150.
DSC_5775 by cfp2011, on Flickr
Looking to get $16000 for it but I will go lower. Send a price.

The truck is currently in Northern California, I will be bringing it to Northern Utah next week, and I will be willing to drive it to you anywhere along the way if you pay the gas difference, Ill even bring it to western Wyoming, or southern Idaho. Let me know if you need that service.
The truck currently has 137900 miles on it, and since I am driving it still the mileage will be increasing. The tires have plenty of life left, and it is due for an oil change which I can do before I sell it to you if you want.
I am including the black hard tonneau cover, as well as the Raptor Rims with 33 inch tires (285/70R17 toyo open country a/t). I have 2 pairs of roof racks that I will sell as well, one fits this truck, the other would need new towers but then would fit any vehicle. They are Yakima brand. As you can see the truck looks amazing and is in excellent condition. Yes it has higher miles, but it runs amazingly. I have always done the oil changes at 3k miles or less with high quality oil and filters.
The only reason I am selling the truck is because we don't use it, we have another car and a motorcycle with only 1 job and no need for hauling or towing.
The Good(great?)
The truck has a towing package, running boards, the bed cover, Leather interior, Almost flawless paint(a few scratches on the plastic parts, no rust), 4 wheel drive, Oversize offroad tires, Raptor rims, and 1 rubber floor mat(I had 2, but one got stolen while washing the truck, current one is on the driver side). The carpets are clean, the leather is in great condition (the driver's seat has the most wear, but it isn't much as you can see in the pictures)
The Bad
the paint has a few scratches in the paint, there is no bed liner so inside the bed has scratches but nothing is rusting. The plastic cap on the tailgate is not installed, it is partially broken but will still fit but it isn't noticed with the bed cap on. I still have a loan so you won't get the title right away, but you will get a Bill of Sale and whatever other paperwork you need. It is registered until June. The renewal just came and it will be $320.

Let me know if you have any questions!
And a few more pictures to show off the truck.
DSC_5796 by cfp2011, on Flickr

DSC_5792 by cfp2011, on Flickr

DSC_5787 by cfp2011, on Flickr

Let me know if you want more.

Quick Reply: Northwest: 2006 F-150 Lariat 4x4 for sale