Who would you message/talk to for these issues? - Page 5 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 1997 - 2003 Ford F150
Log In 


Who would you message/talk to for these issues?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,668
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 358 Times in 351 Posts
Default

I've been through 3 transmissions, 4 front diffs, 3 rear diffs, Numerous sets of leaf springs, front components galore. I'm actually liking these GM TB's at the moment tho.
Carcrazygts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join F150 Forum

Join F150Forum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford F150 fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford F150 Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Ford F150 fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your F150 you'll find that F150Forum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join F150Forum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


-->
Old 02-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #42
1998 4X4 W/5.4L E4OD
5 Year Member
 
Jbrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MI
Posts: 6,377
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 360 Times in 336 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcrazygts2 View Post
I've been through 3 transmissions, 4 front diffs, 3 rear diffs, Numerous sets of leaf springs, front components galore. I'm actually liking these GM TB's at the moment tho.
If you can tear up a Ford that bad, - you think a GM's the answer?

You hit your head or something ?
Jbrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,668
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 358 Times in 351 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbrew View Post
If you can tear up a Ford that bad, - you think a GM's the answer?

You hit your head or something ?
I still have a ford. Ford TB's are discontinued, and about 6 months ago I had one break. So trying to find 7700 tb's were impossible. I bought a set for a GM 2500 with a diesel. Got the right ones length wise and used stock ford keys.
Carcrazygts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
jferg92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,765
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 157 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcrazygts2 View Post

I still have a ford. Ford TB's are discontinued, and about 6 months ago I had one break. So trying to find 7700 tb's were impossible. I bought a set for a GM 2500 with a diesel. Got the right ones length wise and used stock ford keys.
How are you going through torsion bars?
__________________
2003 Supercab FX4 5.4/4R70W- 33" Cooper ST Maxx, K&N+Gotts mod, 2.5" true dual cherrybomb extreme, MPT tuned SCT 3015, Troyer stacked plate/fan-assisted trans cooler, ProComp 1.5" AAL's, leveled, tinted, pioneer hu, RF Mono, 12" kicker, husky toolbox, Westin nerf bars
jferg92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:31 PM   #45
MGD
former member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,489
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 620 Times in 454 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcrazygts2 View Post
You use the @ symbol in front of the username. My experience with these trucks come from constantly breaking things.
Ahhh.. thankee!

OK - so my current revised list is:

[MENTION=113]Jbrew[/MENTION] - Overall Guru without portfolio - loves Kabobs
[MENTION=132117]03f15012[/MENTION] - ever'thang 'lactric n' sich - real good sport
[MENTION=118772]Tackle[/MENTION] - deserves credit just puttin' up wif me
[MENTION=13845]techrep[/MENTION] - jes' like Brewski above, minus the Kabobs
[MENTION=25460]Blown Ford[/MENTION] - Whipples, boost, fabrication, etc
[MENTION=5971]Rossco[/MENTION] - Boost, 5.4 3v building, loves beer
[MENTION=171624]MGD[/MENTION] - orbital mechanics, seventh-order Sawada-Kotera equations, routed LAN design, datacenter design, fault-tolerant/ high-availability systems design, poetry, beer drankin' (yeah I know, all purty much useless, ceptin' fer the beer drankin')
MGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,668
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 358 Times in 351 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jferg92 View Post
How are you going through torsion bars?
Over cranked for far to long.
Carcrazygts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #47
Two Milkmen Go Comedy!
 
03f15012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North Charleston, SC
Posts: 12,663
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 321 Times in 284 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to 03f15012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD View Post

Ahhh.. thankee!

OK - so my current revised list is:

[MENTION=113]Jbrew[/MENTION] - Overall Guru without portfolio - loves Kabobs
[MENTION=132117]03f15012[/MENTION] - ever'thang 'lactric n' sich - real good sport
[MENTION=118772]Tackle[/MENTION] - deserves credit just puttin' up wif me
[MENTION=13845]techrep[/MENTION] - jes' like Brewski above, minus the Kabobs
[MENTION=25460]Blown Ford[/MENTION] - Whipples, boost, fabrication, etc
[MENTION=5971]Rossco[/MENTION] - Boost, 5.4 3v building, loves beer
[MENTION=171624]MGD[/MENTION] - orbital mechanics, seventh-order Sawada-Kotera equations, routed LAN design, datacenter design, fault-tolerant/ high-availability systems design, poetry, beer drankin' (yeah I know, all purty much useless, ceptin' fer the beer drankin')
I think you take the title of most usefulness and awesomeness. The last part was teh winnur.
__________________
Build thread, because everyone likes another build thread to go with the thousands of others!

http://www.f150forum.com/f78/03f150s...thread-244877/
03f15012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #48
1998 4X4 W/5.4L E4OD
5 Year Member
 
Jbrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MI
Posts: 6,377
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 360 Times in 336 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD View Post
Ahhh.. thankee!

OK - so my current revised list is:

@Jbrew - Overall Guru without portfolio - loves Kabobs
Your never going to forget that story are yuh lol. I'll NEVER forget, it's permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD View Post
@MGD - orbital mechanics, seventh-order Sawada-Kotera equations, routed LAN design, datacenter design, fault-tolerant/ high-availability systems design, poetry, beer drankin' (yeah I know, all purty much useless, ceptin' fer the beer drankin')
At least you have a portfolio. I'm just a retired operating engineer Local 324; always beer in the fridge
Jbrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:39 AM   #49
Wood is Good
 
jprevat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 7,222
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanked 255 Times in 247 Posts
Default

Glad to get a mention. I came to this forum with all kinds of questions and no answers so I'm happy to help if I can.
__________________
jprevat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #50
1998 4X4 W/5.4L E4OD
5 Year Member
 
Jbrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MI
Posts: 6,377
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanked 360 Times in 336 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprevat View Post
Glad to get a mention. I came to this forum with all kinds of questions and no answers.
So what's changed exactly ?

Jbrew is online now   Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 F150 noise when down shifting. possible transmission issue? Ryguy1188 2015 - Present Ford F150 30 01-07-2016 01:00 PM
Help with 2010 Lariat door lock issue - not actuators hopwheels 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 1 10-08-2015 12:04 AM
Several small issues with 2015..and my expience thus far. treepoint5zero 2015 - Present Ford F150 1 09-10-2015 06:34 PM
Help please - 2010 F-150 Lariat power door lock issue hopwheels General F150 Discussion 1 09-09-2015 04:06 PM
Ford Warranty Issue Chrisj Maintenance Shop 6 09-08-2015 02:57 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.