Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do?

Hey guys, I've been taking an automotive class for this entire semester and im starting to run out of projects. All my fluids have been changed, my truck has been the cleanest since it was new, and all the small issues that come with a decade old truck have been cleaned up. Are there any mods or just cool gimmicks anyone can suggest for a project, preferably ones for someone on a part time job kind of budget? I've already have done the gotts mod, but any other suggestions would be great. Thanks
Old 10-31-2013, 11:27 AM
Title

Received 497 Likes on 414 Posts

Good job on getting the important stuff done first! A lot of times the regular maintenance is neglected before guys starting trying to mod. They end up with a modded truck that doesn't last long.

Here is a thread with a bunch of cheap, easy, fun mods:
https://www.f150forum.com/f6/cheap-e...n-mods-195634/
Old 10-31-2013, 12:30 PM

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Gradyn
Hey guys, I've been taking an automotive class for this entire semester and im starting to run out of projects. All my fluids have been changed, my truck has been the cleanest since it was new, and all the small issues that come with a decade old truck have been cleaned up. Are there any mods or just cool gimmicks anyone can suggest for a project, preferably ones for someone on a part time job kind of budget? I've already have done the gotts mod, but any other suggestions would be great. Thanks
Paint the whole undercarriage black except for moving and or thing that disconnect. That away rust is never an issue.