What did you do to your 10th gen today? - Page 1483 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



What did you do to your 10th gen today?

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #14821
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningSCrew View Post
You don't have to have a kit to get that much lift unless you have a crew cab or SCSB
So mine is stock higher? What im saying is what the point of that lift to what hes telling me if my trucks already sitting as high, so if i put the lift on it would change my cv axle angle worse than his right?
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #14822
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Black_On_White View Post
I have a scab and I dont think so
Tommorw measure from the ground to the bottom of your door for me please?
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #14823
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Krack499's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast iowa
Posts: 14,401
Thanked 127 Times in 118 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningSCrew View Post

By fail I mean make an ungodly annoying squeak for 5 days till I had it rebuilt lol
So my failure was worse lol
Krack499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #14824
Senior Member
 
02_Black_On_White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,304
Thanked 209 Times in 186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder5 View Post
So mine is stock higher? What im saying is what the point of that lift to what hes telling me if my trucks already sitting as high, so if i put the lift on it would change my cv axle angle worse than his right?
If you measure from the center of the hub to the middle top of the finder well and it measures 23" then the lift would put you at 25ish which might be right if in fact you measured accurately.
02_Black_On_White is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #14825
Senior Member
 
02_Black_On_White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,304
Thanked 209 Times in 186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder5 View Post
Tommorw measure from the ground to the bottom of your door for me please?
I'll do that. But my 33s will make that a false measurement unless you have 33s also
02_Black_On_White is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #14826
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Black_On_White View Post
I'll do that. But my 33s will make that a false measurement unless you have 33s also
Oh. ... 35s here but still lol
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:04 PM   #14827
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Black_On_White View Post
If you measure from the center of the hub to the middle top of the finder well and it measures 23" then the lift would put you at 25ish which might be right if in fact you measured accurately.
So the angle would be worse on my truck correct?
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #14828
Senior Member
 
02_Black_On_White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,304
Thanked 209 Times in 186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder5 View Post
So the angle would be worse on my truck correct?
I'm not an expert on this but I would say no not at all it would be the same situation as mine. I have a feeling you might be alittle off if your hub to finder measures 23" if it is truly stock hight. Are you sure your torsion bars arnt turned up already?
02_Black_On_White is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #14829
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Black_On_White View Post
I'm not an expert on this but I would say no not at all it would be the same situation as mine. I have a feeling you might be alittle off if your hub to finder measures 23" if it is truly stock hight. Are you sure your torsion bars arnt turned up already?
I already said theyre turned up so my trucks level, but still more room to go
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #14830
Senior Member
 
Mudder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,158
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Black_On_White View Post
I'm not an expert on this but I would say no not at all it would be the same situation as mine. I have a feeling you might be alittle off if your hub to finder measures 23" if it is truly stock hight. Are you sure your torsion bars arnt turned up already?
I was meaning stock suspinsion, my trucks got the ability to sit just as high with all stock suspinsion parts as yours does with a 2.5 lift???
Mudder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 f150, touch screen not working DroptheHammer General F150 Discussion 8 11-26-2016 03:02 AM
New To The Forum mrt39157 Introductions 2 09-12-2016 11:26 AM
Found an easy way to route a wire out of the cab. Volt 2015 - Present Ford F150 8 05-01-2016 12:46 PM
Axle wrap/hop DrillRig52 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 40 04-25-2016 12:59 AM
Flat Tappet or Roller? SamuelHenry92 8 Cylinder Engines 0 04-17-2016 10:01 PM


Tags
camo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com