Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Towing Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Gunship Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb Towing Mirrors

Hey how yawl doin,
well I yet again have a off the wall question.....
I was wondering if there is any way to take F250 slide out towing mirrors and put them on my F150? The only reason I ask is because I have a need for towing mirrors but I hate the way those stupid slip on or clip on or strap on ones look, I still want my truck to look good pulling a camper. Or if someone knows where I can find a good set of after market ones that would work too.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dyersford
Hey how yawl doin,
well I yet again have a off the wall question.....
I was wondering if there is any way to take F250 slide out towing mirrors and put them on my F150? The only reason I ask is because I have a need for towing mirrors but I hate the way those stupid slip on or clip on or strap on ones look, I still want my truck to look good pulling a camper. Or if someone knows where I can find a good set of after market ones that would work too.

Have I got the solution for you! Here is the website to the OEM manufacturer of the slideout mirrors...they make a model for our F150's..I have had them on mine since it was new & absolutely love them. I too hated all the add on mirrors but these are perfect.

So much safer to tow my 25 ft. trailer, the dual mirrors setup eliminates blind spots entirely. Exact same quality & they stand behind the product.

Check out this website http://www.ttt-mirror.com/ It is where Ford gets theirs!

edit: Not cheap though expect to pay a good price... $450 for mine but def. worth it!

Last edited by Mustanger; 10-17-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: more info
Old 10-22-2008, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those look nice mustanger, but a little spendy. I was thinking about heading over to the local junkyard to see if I can find a pair of stock towing mirrors. I would also like to know if any of the F-250 mirrors, etc., will fit my 2002 F-150. I went to the dealer to see if they could tell me, but they just seemed annoyed I was asking.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ployd
Those look nice mustanger, but a little spendy. I was thinking about heading over to the local junkyard to see if I can find a pair of stock towing mirrors. I would also like to know if any of the F-250 mirrors, etc., will fit my 2002 F-150. I went to the dealer to see if they could tell me, but they just seemed annoyed I was asking.

Yes they cost a lot but are the best...I'm pretty sure it would be difficult if not impossible to put F250 mirrors on...

Quick Reply: Towing Mirrors