Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Late Model F150s > 1997 - 2003 Ford F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #24361
Senior Member
 
ariat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 382
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggreenf-150 View Post
Nice lookin truck
Thanks. Gotta fix some rust.. Like the driver rear door.. But I'm gonna paint the two tone black. So I'll worry about that later.
ariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:52 PM   #24362
Senior Member
 
biggreenf-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Yea I don't mind em a little loud but not to much i do like loud pipes though my trucks only got the 4.2l v6 but my dual straight pipes sound pretty good IMO not that big v8 sound but def louder than stock especially when I get down on the gas

And another thing do u guys think my 4.2l v6 can handle those 285/75r16 kenda klever m/ts?
biggreenf-150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:55 PM   #24363
cliffords a 4x4
 
F150_NAMED_CLIFFORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Laredo TEXAS
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 33
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggreenf-150 View Post
Yea I don't mind em a little loud but not to much i do like loud pipes though my trucks only got the 4.2l v6 but my dual straight pipes sound pretty good IMO not that big v8 sound but def louder than stock especially when I get down on the gas

And another thing do u guys think my 4.2l v6 can handle those 285/75r16 kenda klever m/ts?
i have the 4.2l also and im running 295/75/16 bf goodrich a/t's im thinking about going to a mud terrain soon (got these bfg's used and for $130 mounted and balanced)
__________________
"Lord have mercy it's a 5lb BASS"
F150_NAMED_CLIFFORD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #24364
Senior Member
 
biggreenf-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Yea Ariat I didn't even notice it till u said that but nothin a little paint can't fix
biggreenf-150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #24365
Senior Member
 
biggreenf-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Thanks f150 named Clifford so u think it'll handle em fine? Just wanted to make sure I wantent gonna give it something it couldn't handle but I have to admit the 4.2 still has a pretty good bit of power imo
biggreenf-150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #24366
cliffords a 4x4
 
F150_NAMED_CLIFFORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Laredo TEXAS
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 33
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggreenf-150 View Post
Thanks f150 named Clifford so u think it'll handle em fine? Just wanted to make sure I wantent gonna give it something it couldn't handle but I have to admit the 4.2 still has a pretty good bit of power imo
Yeah at first i almost didnt buy this truck cause it was a 4.2l then i drove it for 2 weeks (previous owner was wifes uncle) its pretty quick and with this short wheelbase i can zoom in and out of traffic quick i do need a new fuel pump though, and yeah it will handle those tires pretty good, like i said im running 295/75/16's and it still has the get up and go.
__________________
"Lord have mercy it's a 5lb BASS"
F150_NAMED_CLIFFORD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #24367
Senior Member
 
biggreenf-150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 16
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150_NAMED_CLIFFORD View Post
Yeah at first i almost didnt buy this truck cause it was a 4.2l then i drove it for 2 weeks (previous owner was wifes uncle) its pretty quick and with this short wheelbase i can zoom in and out of traffic quick i do need a new fuel pump though, and yeah it will handle those tires pretty good, like i said im running 295/75/16's and it still has the get up and go.
alright thanks Yea my truck was my dads and then he sold it to my uncle and when I started drivin I bought it back for $1000 and my parents paid half so I only paid $500 for the truck and it's in perfect condition all I've done is get a new battery and alternator and it runs perfect plus I know who's had and my dad and uncle treated this truck really good it didn't even see anything aftermarket until I got a holt of it
biggreenf-150 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #24368
F150 Manic
5 Year Member
 
4x4wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lebanon, MO
Posts: 4,021
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 37
Thanked 103 Times in 103 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitef150guy View Post
Not the greatest pics due to my crappy phone camera but the texture is awesome and pretty noticeable!
came out looking real good
__________________
http://www.f150forum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15134&dateline=129627  5314
2000 F150 4x4 XLT 5.4L, Edge Evo Programmer, 16x10 Chrome DC-1 Cepeks, 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers, Strobes, 8K winch
Videos of My Truck
http://www.youtube.com/user/ninerrulz/videos
4x4wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #24369
Member
 
whitef150guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Thanks everybody! Yeah I thought that was unique I haven't hardly seen anyone on the forums with bedliner on the valance. I'm super excited to get my clear fogs too! I've been working hard repainting my frame and suspension lately and it's turning out awesome. Truck has came a long way since I bought it even though I've only done a few things
whitef150guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #24370
Resident Worm Drowner
 
Ringleader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 1,910
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 43
Thanked 80 Times in 58 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitef150guy View Post
Thanks everybody! Yeah I thought that was unique I haven't hardly seen anyone on the forums with bedliner on the valance. I'm super excited to get my clear fogs too! I've been working hard repainting my frame and suspension lately and it's turning out awesome. Truck has came a long way since I bought it even though I've only done a few things
You're still a racist.
__________________
Quote:
"Lol, yep lazy, irresponsible, stupid idiots who voted for Obama,
who don't know their *** from their elbow,
whiney women, unmanly men with short manhoods
are all gonna come here and bitch" - Kidastra, 2014
Ringleader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:37 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
awesome, pics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post Pictures of the trucks you go out with muddin'! Fast_V8 Off-Road Section 18 07-17-2014 01:16 PM
Show'em off. Dents and scratches are badges of honor OGTerror Off-Road Section 123 06-27-2014 02:38 PM
Are there any other lowered trucks on here? Post some pics !! Godfather General F150 Discussion 16 07-04-2013 06:24 PM
Post them up photos of your past trucks 02flaresidesport Off-Topic 65 03-04-2013 06:00 PM
Guys with silver trucks post pics!! one5oh2nv 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 26 08-23-2010 03:17 PM

Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.