Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks! - Page 1949 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #19481
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 324
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
The wheels are stock,I think I'm getting some Helo Maxx 17x9 wheels sometime early next year. I'm also thinking about tint but my last truck the tint was so dark that I had to roll the windows down at night to see,it didn't matter if it was raining or not,I had to roll them down lol. I have no clue what % tint that was,if I do tint these windows it will be mild.
Oh ok, I must have not looked hard enough at the wheels. Those Helo Maxx wheels will look great.

I did 20% tint on my '95 Cobra and loved it but my old '05 STi had 35% all the way around and it was less noticeable when it came to police attraction, haha.

Did you upgrade your gears when you did your lift & tires?
1of723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #19482
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,549
Thanked 225 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of723 View Post
Oh ok, I must have not looked hard enough at the wheels. Those Helo Maxx wheels will look great.

I did 20% tint on my '95 Cobra and loved it but my old '05 STi had 35% all the way around and it was less noticeable when it came to police attraction, haha.

Did you upgrade your gears when you did your lift & tires?
I haven't regeared yet,it's on my to do list. I plan on doing some 4:88 gears and a programmer to waken the truck up a bit
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #19483
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,549
Thanked 225 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Longhorn View Post
Even the new trucks that are xls don't have fogs. But I got a brand new valance with fogs lined up. I just got to pick it up
Go pick it up!
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #19484
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 324
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
I haven't regeared yet,it's on my to do list. I plan on doing some 4:88 gears and a programmer to waken the truck up a bit
Luckily going from a 265 to a 285 isn't going to need any major changes like gears. I wanted to lift it but since it's my daily I'm going to keep the stock height.

You'll definitely love the gear & programmer upgrades. Gears woke my Cobra up A LOT.

Where are you located?
1of723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #19485
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,549
Thanked 225 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of723 View Post
Luckily going from a 265 to a 285 isn't going to need any major changes like gears. I wanted to lift it but since it's my daily I'm going to keep the stock height.

You'll definitely love the gear & programmer upgrades. Gears woke my Cobra up A LOT.

Where are you located?
Having a lifted daily driver is awesome,you can park anywhere! Like on top of Hybrids.

And I'm in Sc
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackedup00 For This Useful Post:
1of723 (08-17-2013)
Old 08-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #19486
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 324
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
Having a lifted daily driver is awesome,you can park anywhere! Like on top of Hybrids.

And I'm in Sc
If my commute wasn't so long I would consider lifting it. I have to drive two cities away to get to work. The new wheels will be wider (and not to mention look better) and the new tires will be taller and wider so it'll look a lot better. They will fill up the wheel wells nicely.

What part of SC? I looked into moving there a while back. The Northwest section.
1of723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #19487
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,549
Thanked 225 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of723 View Post
If my commute wasn't so long I would consider lifting it. I have to drive two cities away to get to work. The new wheels will be wider (and not to mention look better) and the new tires will be taller and wider so it'll look a lot better. They will fill up the wheel wells nicely.

What part of SC? I looked into moving there a while back. The Northwest section.
I'm mid state on the GA border.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #19488
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 324
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
I'm mid state on the GA border.
Oh ok. How do you like it?
1of723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #19489
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,549
Thanked 225 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1of723 View Post
Oh ok. How do you like it?
In my opinion it's the best state in the country,I love it here.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #19490
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 324
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
In my opinion it's the best state in the country,I love it here.
I follow a few YouTube channels that are based out of SC which is what made me want to move out there. If I could make the money I make here down there and have farmland, I'd move.
1of723 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with Manual shift mode and +/- shifter buttons ALScott 2015 - Present Ford F150 28 11-25-2015 02:06 PM
ewb needs 911 help doctruptwn Maintenance Shop 4 09-08-2015 11:29 AM


Tags
awesome, pics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com