Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks! - Page 1928 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #19271
Troll Patrol
 
06malibu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 8,101
Thanked 60 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tys 4x4 View Post
latest shot of the truck. Haven't given it much attention lately. Felt good to drive it today.

such a clean truck, need some depo fogs now
06malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #19272
Resident light whore
5 Year Member
 
BrowningSCrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 31,740
Thanked 698 Times in 594 Posts
Default

Need some 6" bars or duallys.... They are the perfect addition to a retrofit
BrowningSCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #19273
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,534
Thanked 223 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Posted this in the 97-03 Bs thread a few days ago,figured I'd post it here too. My truck next to the 97 7.3 with 39,000 miles. Two completely different beasts here.
Attached Thumbnails
Show'em Off!!! Post up 97-03 trucks!-img_2190.jpg  
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:30 AM   #19274
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,257
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
Posted this in the 97-03 Bs thread a few days ago,figured I'd post it here too. My truck next to the 97 7.3 with 39,000 miles. Two completely different beasts here.
Why does the 97 look abandoned
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:37 AM   #19275
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,534
Thanked 223 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
Why does the 97 look abandoned
It's my grandpa's farm truck,he bought it new and since then it's only been used when he needed the horse trailer or the flat bed,he's slowed down the past few years so it just sits lol. My dads 90s Camaro is actually abandoned about 40 feet in front of it,it has a tag from 1999 that actually fell off of it lol.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #19276
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,257
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
It's my grandpa's farm truck,he bought it new and since then it's only been used when he needed the horse trailer or the flat bed,he's slowed down the past few years so it just sits lol. My dads 90s Camaro is actually abandoned about 40 feet in front of it,it has a tag from 1999 that actually fell off of it lol.
Nice lol u should get the camaro and ford power it lol
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #19277
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,534
Thanked 223 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
Nice lol u should get the camaro and ford power it lol
He paid over $11,000 for the car and some cheap part broke on it and he never fixed it,so it just went to waste. It's a 305 automatic,If It were mine I'd drop a 351w in it.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:00 AM   #19278
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,257
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
He paid over $11,000 for the car and some cheap part broke on it and he never fixed it,so it just went to waste. It's a 305 automatic,If It were mine I'd drop a 351w in it.
Ask him he might let u have it and that would be sweet
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:16 AM   #19279
Senior Member
 
Jackedup00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19,534
Thanked 223 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fordf1504x4 View Post
Ask him he might let u have it and that would be sweet
Maybe one day,when I have the money to fund a project I'm thinking 79 F150 with 2 1/2 tons and 46" tires,then I can start funding for a car lol.
Jackedup00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:24 AM   #19280
resident post whore
5 Year Member
 
2000fordf1504x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montrose SD
Posts: 102,257
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedup00 View Post
Maybe one day,when I have the money to fund a project I'm thinking 79 F150 with 2 1/2 tons and 46" tires,then I can start funding for a car lol.
That would be cool and I really want to build my truck up
2000fordf1504x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with Manual shift mode and +/- shifter buttons ALScott 2015 - Present Ford F150 28 11-25-2015 02:06 PM
ewb needs 911 help doctruptwn Maintenance Shop 4 09-08-2015 11:29 AM


Tags
awesome, pics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com